The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 133 matches

by Jive1
13 Sep 2018, 05:22
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Real Weather
Replies: 48
Views: 4455

Re: Real Weather

Quick answer…. Your email was received here at 20.35, I will do as you suggested and answer you later today.
Thanks.
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
12 Sep 2018, 15:47

Sorry, Steve,
As I said before, there is no fsrealwx.log file with this version of FSrealWX….. That was why I think that we are not talking about the same version of program....
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
12 Sep 2018, 14:06

Hey! Below is the content of the changelog.txt quote FSrealWX lite Bug report: bugreport@rs-transline.de v 0.04.467 (22.10.2010) fixed: - Set FS Weather Dialog, FSUIPC-Error handling and Weather-Error handling - Processor utilization decrease - decode Dewpoint from Metar add: - Set FS Weather Dialog...
by Jive1
12 Sep 2018, 13:26

Hey! Steve, I have a new question now…. Are we talking both of the same version of FSreaWX? I am using fsrealwxkite.zip because this is the only one with the two dat-files ( one for stations and one for airports ) Two other versions are in the AVSIM library FSrealWX Lite Setup_283913.zip and fsrealw...
by Jive1
12 Sep 2018, 13:12

I'm sorry, but even with the Everything tool I cannot find ant fsrealwx.log.
The FSrealWX folder only contains these files: airport.dat - changelog.txt - FSreaWX.exe - FSrealWX.ini - station.dat
Jive1
by Jive1
12 Sep 2018, 09:27

Hey! Steve, Using that Voidtools download, and searching on my drive D ( where FS9 is ) I see 3 kinds of that file, one is in FS9/Modules, that must be the right one, one was in the folder of HifiASE-program, I removed that one by removing the program itself, and many fsuipc.dll files are in the rec...
by Jive1
11 Sep 2018, 06:47

Good morning! Before sending you the ini-file of FSrealWX I may say following: The previous message about incorrect FSU... was not correct from my side, it should have been "incorrect FSUIPC, or not FSUIPC". I can see that now because I made the window where it is mentioned wider than befo...
by Jive1
10 Sep 2018, 14:07

It is for sure the WX-program that is wrong. I've seen on the Avsim forum, 1°, that FSrealWX Lite is not supported anymore,and this is even stated on their website as well. So, I had download from their website, and possibly that was wrong. 2° there is an older version of FSrealWX on the Avsim-libra...
by Jive1
10 Sep 2018, 05:56

Hey! First I removed both FSUIPC and WIDEFS from FS9. Then I installed again both without registereing. I clicked the FSrealWX.exe and the only thing that happened was a small window to open, empty, noyhing of the weather worked, like before. Even I don't see the wider window showing, before, the WX...
by Jive1
08 Sep 2018, 12:47

There are two questions that make me doubt…
Is FSUIPC the best, the correct connection system for FSrealWX and FS9? Don't I need Simconnect to install?
Is FSrealWX Lite really freeware? Don't I need a key to make it work correctly?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
08 Sep 2018, 09:20

Yep! I have FSUIPC installed.
But Why, if FSUIPC should establish connection between both programs, why does FSrealWX show a message like "not connevted", and how to make FSUIPC connecting really?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
07 Sep 2018, 09:33

Presentky, I have FSrealWX Lite running... That means, it is activated, but I don't see no weather activity at all, and in the WX-window there is mentioned 'not connected'. Here my problem is that I don't know how and what I should do to make the program connect to FS9...
by Jive1
07 Sep 2018, 06:59

Real Weather

Hey! I've been searching already quite some time to find a good working real weather program for FS9, since Activesky stopped working. And I want to find a good solution in freewware, because the addon software for FS9 costed me already enough. I tried also quite a lot of different programs, FSrealW...
by Jive1
13 Jul 2018, 05:17
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Windows 10 FS9 CFG
Replies: 6
Views: 724

Re: Windows 10 FS9 CFG

What are the files of the suggested download good for? They are so strange, no real clear name, few explanation,... Like untrustable files!? I really don't trust them.... Sorry!

Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
01 Jun 2018, 11:02
Topic: Radar Contact
Replies: 1
Views: 495

Radar Contact

Hey!
Does anybody have experience with the program 'Radar Contact'? Is that a 'good' program? I mean, does it give more variation is ATC talks....
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgiuù
by Jive1
07 May 2018, 09:38
Topic: ETUL vs. EDLV
Views: 676

Re: ETUL vs. EDLV

So, I did what you mention, Greg. It is OK now.
Thank you!
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
06 May 2018, 09:38

Hey!
Indeed, the link does no longer exist.
Is there somebody who still has the scenery and who can offer a copy to me?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
06 May 2018, 09:36
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Laarbruch 1990 - download
Replies: 54
Views: 4930

Re: RAF Laarbruch 1990 - download

Hey!
I tried to download, but indeed, that link does no longer exist...
Is there somebody who still has that zip, and who can offer a copy to me?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
06 May 2018, 08:10

Hey!
That is fine! Excellent! This is what satisfies me.
Axcept, this....
What will I do with flighhtplans where ETUL is mentioned? Shall I modify them from ETUL into EDLV, or is there anotther solution?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
05 May 2018, 15:52

ETUL vs. EDLV

Hey! Still talking about FS8!!!!! I wanted to install ETUL but found no good scenery. I found that meantime ETUL has been replaced by EDLV. And I found a good scenery of EDLV, which I can modify and complete up to a good scenery as being ETUL. However Flightplans that mention ETUL do not meet with E...