The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 133 matches

by Jive1
05 Feb 2018, 16:44
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: FS9 stops running
Replies: 17
Views: 2086

Re: FS9 stops running

Hey! Firebird, Ok, I did like you said: my Virtual memory is set now on the SSD drive C:\ and it is 6GB. I will wait and see as from now wether everything runs well, en eventually later on invrease that v.m. if necessary. Thank you for all your advise. Same thanks to all MAIW members who helped me w...
by Jive1
05 Feb 2018, 07:02

I forgot to tell: my RAM is 16 Gb....
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
05 Feb 2018, 07:00

Hey! Good morning to all! I'm happy to say that my problem is solved! It was not something with my PC and it's specifications, but it was a question of right positioning of the LC-files. Earlier, I told that I had only a few sceneries installed, amongst them both Waters and Roads of Taburet. Well, t...
by Jive1
03 Feb 2018, 10:32

Hey! It did not help... When starting at default BIOS, I have exactly the saBame result! After approx. 10 minutes of flight, and when Memory use was 1528MB, according to Task Manager, FS9 stopped, telling that my computer had run out of available memory, and flight simulator will exit, because there...
by Jive1
03 Feb 2018, 09:42

Hey!
I have another question before I dare to boot default: if I boot default and that seems not to be good, can I then go back to the siuation that was before booting default? If that is possible, then as a test booting default would be interesting to try....
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
03 Feb 2018, 08:49

Hey! I'm here again.... When entering the BIOS of my new pc there is the possibility to boot default or to enter the Setup. My question is here: if I boot default, would that result in a lower clock of my CPU? Because apparentlythe CPU is @3.30GHz, whereas the CPU has a normal speed of 3.000MHz, acc...
by Jive1
03 Feb 2018, 07:04

Hey! Good morning to all! It is quiet possible that my CPU is overclocked, but how can I know that it is? This is a completely new issue to me, I've never had to do something with the CPU of any of my previous computers, nor do I know how I even should try to determine whether it is or not. I've bee...
by Jive1
02 Feb 2018, 15:10

Indeed, Firebird, there is no such an attachment, possibly due to the fact that the 'move and drop' do not work.
I moved a copy to my site, and you can download it from there http://www.jive1.be/document.pdf'
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
02 Feb 2018, 10:30

FS9 stops running

Hey!
Good day to all.
My problem is rather extensively explained ijn the attachment
Please, is there anybody who could give me advise to help to find a solution so that FS9 does no longer stop after a while of flying.
Thanks.
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
16 Jan 2018, 12:51
Topic: To buy a new computer
Replies: 6
Views: 860

Re: To buy a new computer

Hey! At last, I will have my new computer in a couple of days for the use with Flight Simulator, presently still FS9, but maybe I can switch to a newer Flight Simulator leter on.... I will have - motherboard Asro 7270 Pro4 - processor Intel Core i5-7400 - RAM D4 16GB 2400-16 - graphics Card Asus6GB ...
by Jive1
02 Jan 2018, 09:07

Hey! Meanwhile I know what to buy, it wil be a computer with 16Gb RAM, With a SSD Drive of approx. 1 Tb + a second normal hard drive of approx 1 Tb as well. But I'm not sure about the graphics card. Who can inform me about a good graphics card for the use with, presently FS9, but I'm not sure how lo...
by Jive1
22 Dec 2017, 16:39

Thank you Firebird for your information.
I think, in my mind I was very close to your opinion about a computer to buy now...
And what do MAIW pilots think about self building such a computer, to make it less costly?
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
22 Dec 2017, 15:05

To buy a new computer

Hey! I'm still using an old computer for my FS9, and I want now to buy a new one, and fly my FS9 on a new computer. What are presently according to MAIW pilots the minimum "must"s for a good new Flight Simulator computer. I'm not very well informed about evolution of the various parts of a...
by Jive1
26 Oct 2017, 11:29
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Hawker Hunter for AI
Replies: 4
Views: 705

Re: Hawker Hunter for AI

Thank you, John, I've tried your air-file already once, and did now a second time. Same rusult... Anyhow that air-file is the best of all that I've tested. The aircraft flies perfectly the planned way of the AI flightplan, except at the end, when it intends to go in landing direction, then suddenly ...
by Jive1
26 Oct 2017, 06:57
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Hawker Hunter for AI
Replies: 4
Views: 705

Hawker Hunter for AI

Hey! I have the Alphasim Hawker Hunter for FS9 and a repaint in Belgian colors. I want to use that repaint as an AI aircraft. I experimented with various air-files, but none of them was able to let it fly the correct way as was planned in the ai flightplan. What can I do in order to get this modifie...
by Jive1
23 Oct 2017, 15:40
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Active Sky
Views: 1318

Re: Active Sky

Hey! I'm sorry for all the troubles I did to you, but I have the solution for my problem.... Just a few days before I've seen that the weather was no longer working in my FS9, that was on october 9th, my FSUIPC.dll has been, for a reason that I cannot explain, modified. The date and the bytes, it is...
by Jive1
22 Oct 2017, 15:31
Topic: Watching helicopters
Replies: 3
Views: 635

Re: Watching helicopters

Hey! John,
Thanks for the information.
Isn't there nothing that can be doneto be able to view and watch the helicopter entirely? If nothing can be done, I don't understand Why the choppers are made like that. Just to see it lift off? Very poor reason, I personally think.
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
22 Oct 2017, 14:36
Topic: Watching helicopters
Replies: 3
Views: 635

Watching helicopters

Hey! Why don't helicopters show when I try to watch them and follow? I don't see the helicopter themselves, but only the landing gear... Is there a way to modify the view to see the helicopter entirely? I have as an exawple the SeaKings of UK en Belgium; I only can see the landing gear.... Jive1 - B...
by Jive1
22 Oct 2017, 14:25

Hey! I have tried several different weather programs, inclusive FSMetar, FSrealWX, REX, but none ot them gives me the weather like it was before with Active Sky. None of them worked in my FS9 system. The best I can have now is the FS2004 internally set of real weather updating every 15 minutes. That...
by Jive1
20 Oct 2017, 06:44

Hey! Apart from a message that was given bij the program, telling that FSUIPC was not suited for FS9.1.exe becauase it has been installed for FS9.exe, and that no version FS9.1.exe was found, I got several other messages, which make me think that something is wrong with FSUIPC. I will first clean an...