The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 133 matches

by Jive1
19 Oct 2017, 16:07
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Active Sky
Replies: 17
Views: 1324

Re: Active Sky

Hey! Since EBAW is my favorite airport, I always prefer to styart at EBAW. Maybe, because there is "No TEF available" , it loads only some location data, and not really the weather. Could that be a reason Why it does not work in my system? My ini-file is almost similar to tours, a few of t...
by Jive1
19 Oct 2017, 13:48

Hey! I guess that the 'connection stuff' does not work in my case.... Wherever I go, it is Always same weather and 'not connected'. Do I need an extra connection software, like simconnect or so, or some other? I can do several things, but Always it keeps telling 'not connected' like when I open the ...
by Jive1
19 Oct 2017, 06:15

Wo! I found that FSRealWX Lite, downloaded and installed it, however... - I can start the program, but there is not a reaction as what I expect. - it says at the bottom of the opening screen "not connected" - for the Metar it says "waiting for FS - when I activate FS9 nothing happens ...
by Jive1
18 Oct 2017, 09:26

Active Sky

Hey! I'm still flying under FS2004, and I'm satisfied with the program. What do MAIW pilots do, when they see that one after the other the addon programs to FS2004 disappear or refuse to work under FS2004. I have now the problem of Active Sky, which is/was an excellent weatherprogram. and that progr...
by Jive1
24 Sep 2017, 05:36
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: variant for AirEdit
Replies: 5
Views: 558

Re: variant for AirEdit

Thank you, Firebird.
That will do!
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
23 Sep 2017, 06:06

Re: variant for AirEdit

Thank you Firebird!
However, I installed the program you mention, but I don't see how I can use it to modify an air-file to make the aircraft an AI aircraft, and to not to see it in the aircraft menu of my FS9.
PLease, can you give me a hint on how to do that?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
22 Sep 2017, 07:13

variant for AirEdit

Hey! I wonder.... Do MAIW have a program with which one van modify the air-file so as to not see the AI- aircraft in the Aircrafts menu of FS9? It happens sometimes that one wants to modify a regulaf aircraft into an AI aircraft. I used to do these things with AirEdit, but the program seems no londe...
by Jive1
13 May 2017, 09:24
Topic: Possible new project ?
Replies: 7
Views: 946

Re: Possible new project ?

Brillant idea!
Keep FS9 software usable!
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
31 Mar 2017, 05:20
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Reinstall FS9 and FSX
Replies: 12
Views: 1254

Re: Reinstall FS9 and FSX

WIth Windows 10 I had no problem at all. Whole my FS9 system works perfectly, even re-installing it gave no problems.
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
11 Nov 2016, 09:12
Topic: Looking for Chile Navy flightplans
Replies: 8
Views: 659

Re: Looking for Chile Navy flightplans

Hey!
Can't find the mentioned flightplans for Chilean C-295. Please tell me where to search.
What does this mean: "flightplan is two post below"? Where is that?
Greetings
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
31 Oct 2016, 10:26
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: HECW
Replies: 22
Views: 2795

HECW

Hey!
Anybody knows about a scenery for FS9 of Cairo West HECW?
Greetz
Jive1 ) Belgium
by Jive1
03 Oct 2016, 15:49
Topic: Ugh... Loadstart.net Malware woes....
Replies: 7
Views: 805

Re: Ugh... Loadstart.net Malware woes....

I use Windows 10 since it haas been offered bij Microsoft for free install, and I use BullGuard since a couple of years. With that combination I have almost no problems anymore, and my FS9 does extremely well. Windows 10 is fully under control now and it works fine!. No troubles anymore with virusse...
by Jive1
24 Sep 2016, 13:36
Topic: LSMD Swiss airport DÔbendorf
Replies: 9
Views: 971

Re: LSMD Swiss airport DÔbendorf

OK, The Foufure, I will have to make it myself because it seems that no separate scenery for helicopters is available.
Send me your email address at jiv1@telenet.be and I will send you the traffic file for Swiss Pumas.
Freetz
Jive1-Belgium
by Jive1
24 Sep 2016, 11:50
Topic: LSMD Swiss airport DÔbendorf
Views: 971

LSMD Swiss airport DÔbendorf

Hey! I'm searching for a part of the above military airport in Switserland. I don't find a runway nor parkings for helicopters I've in my system the swiss AI MKAI ASS32U2 Cougar helicopters with flightplans for swiss airports, but I don't find a basis airport for these helicopters at LSMD. Anybody w...
by Jive1
06 Sep 2016, 16:26
Topic: scenery Akena RJOE
Replies: 2
Views: 447

Re: scenery Akena RJOE

Thank you! clickclickdoh,
I've got them now!

Greetz
Jive1
by Jive1
06 Sep 2016, 15:53
Topic: scenery Akena RJOE
Replies: 2
Views: 447

scenery Akena RJOE

Hey! It is mentioned in the readme.txt thet.... The following additional object libraries are needed to bring this scenery to life: Atusgi Object Library - MAIW Atusgi Package Beaufort Object Library - MAIW MCAS Beaufort Package Where can I find these Librariex? Greetz Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
16 Aug 2016, 05:40
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 254
Views: 29381

Re: Windows 10

Windows 10 is as good as the other windows systems before. At least for FS9! The problem with Windows 10 is, that it is completely different in manipulation from previous systems, and sometimes one must look hard after finding the right way to execute what was necessary.... Give me Windows 10 with t...
by Jive1
13 Jun 2016, 11:05
Topic: Afcads Southern Africa
Views: 812

Re: Afcads Southern Africa

I am interested for those of Angola definitely, but the other ones are welcome as well.
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium