The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 133 matches

by Jive1
09 Jun 2016, 11:30
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Luanda scenery
Replies: 1
Views: 397

Luanda scenery

Hey!
I'm searching for a good FS9 scenery of FNLU Luanda in Angola.
Somebody who can tell me where to search?
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
23 May 2016, 16:24
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI flight via waypoint
Replies: 12
Views: 873

Re: AI flight via waypoint

Hey!
I have found a 'casa295mptur_9.zip'YOU CAN FIND IT AT http://www.premaircraft.com/CASA295/index.html.
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
21 May 2016, 11:31

Hey! @Firebird Steve Thank you for the information about MAIW C-295. I used that specific Casa295 because I found it on the net, ready to use with spanish SAR-colours. Of course, for the use as AI aircraft, I took away several folders of the aircraft that are useless for AI. It flies really well! ( ...
by Jive1
21 May 2016, 08:58

Hey! I've made the advised correction of 4 minutes. Is there somewhere a description of that 4 minutes rule? Maybe I can learn some more items about AI flight planning. My SAR plane did now a perfect tour inclusive the waypoint. However at the end, landing at LERS, something went wrong: the touch do...
by Jive1
21 May 2016, 05:38

Hey! Beta Tester,
And what about the direction of the 'runway' at the waypoint LE01? Should that direction be any, or should it be towardas the next airport ?
Freetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
20 May 2016, 15:38

AI flight via waypoint

Hey! I wanted a SAR aircraft to fly in FS9 every day AI from LERS to LERT and back via a waypoint LE01 that I made in the area of LEAM. I'm not sure on how to program the flight on the waypoint. I have now the following flightplan ... AC#11,VT-1,50%,24Hr,VFR,09:00:00,TNG09:55:34,080,F,0011,LE01,09:5...
by Jive1
30 Apr 2016, 09:39
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 254
Views: 29119

Re: Windows 10

Hey! I just re-installed Windows 7 after a couple of days using Windows 10 Indeed; switching to Windows 10 as an update and advised by MS, it was easy, everything went well I must even say that Windows 10 did excellent with FS9, at least as well as Windows 7 did. I did not experiece problems with FS...
by Jive1
20 Mar 2016, 16:48
Topic: Upgrading from Windows 7 to Window 10 and the impact to FS9
Replies: 25
Views: 1906

Re: Upgrading from Windows 7 to Window 10 and the impact to FS9

Sounds good!
I will first try it all on my second pc, and after some axperience there, I can switch over on my FS9-pc from Win7 to Win10. My FS9 is entirely on a separate HD.
Thanks for all the information!
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
20 Mar 2016, 14:51
Topic: Upgrading from Windows 7 to Window 10 and the impact to FS9
Replies: 25
Views: 1906

Re: Upgrading from Windows 7 to Window 10 and the impact to FS9

Hey! One question still, and the answer is very important to me..... What happens when Windows 10 has been upgraded/installed, and I want to "re"-install Windows 10? I usually "re"-install Windows when it starts showing some problems and when it gets slower. To "re"-ins...
by Jive1
11 Jan 2016, 15:12
Topic: Sidewinder Joystick Driver
Replies: 0
Views: 364

Sidewinder Joystick Driver

Hey!
Is there anybody who knows about a 'working' driver for MS Sidewinder ForceFeedback Joystick for use under Windows 7? I would be very gratefull if somebody could inform me how to get such a driver software.
Greetz
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
30 Jul 2015, 05:36
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 254
Views: 29119

Re: Windows 10

Hey!
Am I correct when I take it that with FS9 there is no similar problem?
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
25 Jul 2015, 15:43
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Quo vadis, MAIW?
Replies: 27
Views: 3432

Re: Quo vadis, MAIW?

Hey! I see it all this way.... FS9 in my opinion has only one important desadvantage, being the oldest one of the Flight Simulators that are in the running of the discussion. FS9 however has also a few very important advantages when discussing about the same flight simulators, having the most addons...
by Jive1
24 Jul 2015, 14:51
Topic: KNJK problem...
Replies: 6
Views: 554

Re: KNJK problem...

Yes, it works!
Hey Firebird, the AI works fine even landing and taking off.
Thanks for your help anyway!
Regards
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
24 Jul 2015, 06:32

Hey! Firebird,
I have forgotten to inform as well....
If one flattens the situation like I did, one needs not to modify the original default Afcad AP917200.BGL from MS.
In fact it is easier to work my way than what MAIW did.
Regards
Jive1 - Belgium
by Jive1
24 Jul 2015, 05:42

However.... Good morning Firebird Indeed, the airport is 43 ft below sea level, and the Afcad of the El Centro scenery does not say that, but it sets the airport at 0 ft. And that is wrong. I modified the whole thing by setting the elevation of the El Centro Afcad at -43 ft, similar to the default A...
by Jive1
23 Jul 2015, 18:21

Hey! I'm sorry, I wrongly told above that the problem is with KBJK, but that is not correct. The problem occurs with KNJK El Czntro . Only when I disable two files - El_Centro_Photo_VTPP.BGL, and - El_Centro_Photo1_VTPH.BGL then I can open the airport. When I don't disable these two files, I cannot ...
by Jive1
23 Jul 2015, 15:38

KNJK problem...

Hey! Good day! I have a problem with KBJK. Whatever I try, I can't open KNJK airport. I like the MAIW sceneries and AI-sets, but here at KNJK I was never able up to now to open the airport: each time I have a crash of FS9.1. I'm now trying to find aout what could be the origin why that is, Does anyb...
by Jive1
15 Jun 2015, 08:46
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Lost Addons
Replies: 11
Views: 598

Re: Lost Addons

Hey!
Do you have and use FSNav?
Maybe you van rty with that addon program to set all sceneries in the right priority, that is much more easier and clearer as well ( after having installed FSNav first, and loaded the many sceneries that you have already in your list )....
Jive1 - Belgium