The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 95 matches

by raclim
07 Nov 2015, 17:02
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection
Replies: 74
Views: 7865

Re: Mark's (Tranquil) Repaint Collection

6 squadron uses the north HAS area and 2 Squadron uses the south HAS area. 1 Squadron uses the ramp which was used by 14 squadron. 15 squadron is still at its old location, being the northen ramp. Randy Perfect.... you are a star, many thanks Jim You're Welcome! btw, yesterday i also uploaded fligh...
by raclim
07 Nov 2015, 16:13

6 squadron uses the north HAS area and 2 Squadron uses the south HAS area. 1 Squadron uses the ramp which was used by 14 squadron. 15 squadron is still at its old location, being the northen ramp.

Randy
by raclim
06 Nov 2015, 13:12

As requested by Mark, here you guys have the flightplans for 9, 12 and 31 Squadron operating the Tornado GR4 out of RAF Marham. http://www.militaryaiworks.com/download-hangar/file-library/send/9-flightplans/341-raf-marham-tornado-s-2015 These are FSX flightplans, but should be easily convertible to ...
by raclim
27 Oct 2015, 12:31

Here you have flightplans for the BAe hawks flying with 100 squadron out of RAF Leeming and the Royal Navy hawks flying out of RNAS Culdrose.

Again, these files are for FSX, but should be easilly converted to FS9.

Cheers,
Randy
by raclim
25 Oct 2015, 18:04

No problem mate, you just keep the repaints coming :D

P.S. I do forgot to mention that the flightplans are for FSX. But should be easily converted to FS9 using the AI flight planner program.

Cheers,
Randy
by raclim
25 Oct 2015, 17:09

RAF Typhoon Flightplans.rar Hey guys, In the attached Winrar file you will find flightplans for newly released repaint by Mark(Tranquil) for the Typhoons and Tornado's based at Coningsby and Lossiemouth. EDIT: The files are for FSX, but can be easilly converted to FS9 using the AI flight planner pr...
by raclim
22 May 2015, 21:48
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: 29 Sqn 100th anniversary Display Typhoon Team
Replies: 13
Views: 1194

Re: 29 Sqn 100th anniversary Display Typhoon Team

Any news on the Coningsby/Lossiemouth update? Only thing i can say is it should be soon, along with work, family and other projects im working on, ie Yellowknife airport scenery, swapping between projects is the only way i can keep doing both! Much thanks Mark Good to hear that they are still in th...
by raclim
22 May 2015, 20:11
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: 29 Sqn 100th anniversary Display Typhoon Team
Replies: 13
Views: 1194

Re: 29 Sqn 100th anniversary Display Typhoon Team

Any news on the Coningsby/Lossiemouth update? Your repaints look spot on mate.

Cheers,
Randy
by raclim
16 Mar 2015, 09:55
Forum: MAIW Non Package Releases
Topic: Al Udeid (OTBH)
Replies: 21
Views: 3910

Re: Al Udeid (OTBH)

Very Nice! Was really waiting for this one!

Could you please tell me where you got the Qatari C-130's from?

Cheers
by raclim
30 Jan 2015, 16:01
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: QRA intercepts off Bournemouth
Replies: 7
Views: 481

Re: QRA intercepts off Bournemouth

Is it normal that the USAF operate a QRA element at Lakenheath?

I thought the USAF stopped the QRA task in europe after the end of the cold war (apart from the baltic and icelandic air policing)
by raclim
09 Jan 2015, 23:12
Topic: Mildenhall is suddenly retro
Replies: 9
Views: 746

Re: Mildenhall is suddenly retro

Yes you're right, it would make sense to have the USAF RCs at Waddo where the RAF ones are. Waddo makes the most sense to me aswell, The RAF and USAF can share maintenance, logistics, hangers, ground personal and even onboard crew. In my view it would be the most efficient and effective choice for ...
by raclim
09 Jan 2015, 10:48
Topic: Mildenhall is suddenly retro
Replies: 9
Views: 746

Re: Mildenhall is suddenly retro

Fairford would be ideal. Its a big base not be used on regular basis. Don't think it'll be Waddo, its unusual for the USAF to share facilities with a "foreign" air force on a permanent basis. The USAF shared Soesterberg Air Base with the Royal Netherlands Air Force from 1954 till 1994. Th...
by raclim
23 Dec 2014, 09:51
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Al Dhafra (OMAM)
Replies: 8
Views: 1159

Re: Al Dhafra (OMAM)

If i remember correctly, The MAIW mirages packages included a Al Dhafra scenery, this should be installed in the "MAIW World Airbases Scenery" folder in the "addon scenery" folder. Maybe you should try to delete the 5 files that have "OMAM" written in their title's. Reg...
by raclim
22 Dec 2014, 19:52

Hey Zsolt,

I am also using all of the FSX addons you mentioned, but i am encountering no problems.

Try using Airport Design Editor (ADE) and check/change the airport altitude.

Regards,
Randy
by raclim
19 Dec 2014, 11:00

Hey Zsolt,

They are available on this webpage: http://www.mirage4fs.com/scenery_traffic.html

Just search for "emirates"

Best regards,

Randy
by raclim
29 Nov 2014, 21:44

Al Dhafra (OMAM)

Hereby I present to you Al Dhafra air base, located in the United Arab Emirates I have used the most recent google earth and Bing maps satellite images to place the runways, taxiways, objects, etc The Scenery objects are not custom made, but are from a variety of available object library's, from whi...
by raclim
29 Nov 2014, 14:24
Topic: Mazar I Sharif (OAMS)
Replies: 1
Views: 575

Mazar I Sharif (OAMS)

Hereby I present to you Mazar i Sharif, located in Afghanistan I have used the most recent google earth and Bing maps satellite images to place the runways, taxiways, objects, etc The Scenery objects are not custom made, but are from a variety of available object library's, from which i tried to use...
by raclim
28 Nov 2014, 21:03
Topic: Bagram (OAIX)
Replies: 7
Views: 999

Bagram (OAIX)

Hereby I present to you Bagram Air base, located in Afghanistan I have used the most recent google earth and Bing maps satellite images to place the runways, taxiways, objects, etc The Scenery objects are not custom made, but are from a variety of available object library's, from which i tried to us...
by raclim
28 Nov 2014, 18:44
Topic: Al Minhad (OMDM)
Replies: 6
Views: 1022

Re: Al Minhad (OMDM)

I wonder if you could clarify just where in FSX the Rub Hangers files should be installed. The tree suggests that they should be installed in the main FSX/Scenery folder but I can't find a 'models' folder there. Am I supposed to create one? Thanks in advance. Hi Alan, Sorry for not including this i...