The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 244 matches

by jaguar1
01 Sep 2007, 08:49
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Ai BAC1-11
Replies: 6
Views: 496

Hi Savage, did you have any luck tracking down the correct BAC 1-11 model for Grahams paints? I was looking for it for a while but had given up. I sure would like to get my hands on it as I was stationed at Boscombe from 97 to 03 and my Boscombe scenery looks bare without them.

Thanks, John.
by jaguar1
03 Aug 2007, 07:19
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: MQ-1 Predator
Replies: 7
Views: 515

Hey guys, If the RQ/MQ-1 Predator ai model does go ahead then a Creech AFB package would be a pretty cool use of the model. I've driven past the base in Nevada and seen these birds in circuit. AFAIK they are the only aircraft based at Creech. By the way I've just downloaded the MAIW Langley package ...
by jaguar1
22 Jul 2007, 11:09
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: AK f-15
Replies: 170
Views: 10102

Mark, really liked your F-4 1970's style. How about doing a paint of some of the QF-4's still flying around the USA ? I saw a couple at China Lake a few years back. They were based at Point Mugu but operating from China Lake as targets for the F-18's based there. That really would be a great additio...
by jaguar1
21 Jul 2007, 16:56
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Do the typhoons have a problem with the undercarriage?
Replies: 11
Views: 604

Each time the Typhoon undercarriage is "cycled", fatigue counts are sent to the onboard computers and then downloaded with the aircraft lifing details. To keep the fatigue to a minimum, and to prolong the fatigue life of the Aircraft, the undercarriage is lowered and left down for landing ...