The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 2278 matches

by Greg
13 Sep 2008, 14:01
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Red Arrow aircraft goes down
Replies: 3
Views: 228

That picture looks strangely familiar :smt017
by Greg
10 Sep 2008, 06:36
Topic: Afghani AF Report
Replies: 2
Views: 140

- "Alpha alpha charlie 001, ready take-off" - "AAC001 hold position" - "Ah roger" ...and away he goes... It's something you learn to live with, although I've cursed more than one pilot busting my circuit and disregarding every instruction I gave him because he simply di...
by Greg
07 Sep 2008, 13:00
Topic: Greg in Kabul (with a new selection of pictures ! )
Replies: 21
Views: 1101

Psuls wrote:Did you happen to see our 4 F16 ?
No they went straight to Kandahar unfortunately. We've had the French Mirages lately on a diversion, but that's the only fighter activity I've seen here. More than enough cargo and bizjets to compensate for that though :wink:

Thanks for the support.

Greg
by Greg
06 Sep 2008, 11:16

Here's a second, and probably last selection of pictures from my tour of duty at KAIA. We're leaving this place in less than four weeks to the Hungarians, and although I'm not desperate to go home, I'm not sorry either. It's been enough :wink: We've had quite a nasty period again with several attack...
by Greg
29 Aug 2008, 07:13
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: AI Seaking
Replies: 7
Views: 600

I'm not telling you anything :lol:

Greg
by Greg
29 Aug 2008, 06:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI callsigns in FS9 & FSX (& using editvoicepack)
Replies: 6
Views: 348

Thanks Greg, how's Kabul treating you?? Not too bad thank you Mike. Insurgency is going up though and we've been rocket attacked a few times already the last weeks. But either they miss, or their Russian stuff is so old there's no explosion after inpact so no need to say we've been lucky so far. Le...
by Greg
26 Aug 2008, 18:06
Topic: AI callsigns in FS9 & FSX (& using editvoicepack)
Replies: 6
Views: 348

You can install all voicepacks in FS9, and then copy the file with ATC voices from FS9 to FSX. I think it's explained in CelticWarrior's sticky if you haven't read it yet.

Greg
by Greg
19 Aug 2008, 09:27
Topic: RAF Lossiemouth
Replies: 14
Views: 1011

lowlevelRAF wrote:what seaking is that on your sigiture?
That question will be answered soon enough :wink:

Greg
by Greg
18 Aug 2008, 08:33
Topic: RAF Lossiemouth
Replies: 14
Views: 1011

Hey Matt,

The AFCADs designed for the MAIW Tornado GR4 package are only intended for use with the default scenery.

Maybe someone else here can help you with an unofficial version for a particular scenery.

Greg
by Greg
29 Jul 2008, 11:14

Thanks for all the nice comments back then, I really appreciate the support. Here is a selection of pictures I've taken during the first half of the mission. Not too many military aircraft though to avoid showing sensitive areas, as you will understand. One of the many IL-76's we get every day, agai...
by Greg
22 Jul 2008, 09:31
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Volga-Dnepr
Replies: 11
Views: 831

Yes I've taken that one a while ago during another day of "blowing dust". I'll try to upload some more spotting pictures later :D Kabul is not too bad, or at least the airport isn't because there's a lot of stuff going on downtown. We've been lucky on quite a few occasions though :? But th...
by Greg
21 Jul 2008, 19:06
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Volga-Dnepr
Replies: 11
Views: 831

It's quite ironic indeed to hear Russian aircraft go in and out of this place with an ISAF callsign, but I guess money is more important than politics :lol: Heck we even use Chinese satellites to relay our ground-air communications :smt017 Nice screenies Mike. Here's the real beast hiding in the Afg...
by Greg
11 Jul 2008, 13:47
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Has anybody got any info/pics on Akrotiri?
Replies: 4
Views: 398

Paul can you PM your e-mail to me please? I have a few pictures, although I don't know if they are of much value to you. Ah well you'll see :)

Greg
by Greg
06 Jul 2008, 19:07
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Has anybody got any info/pics on Akrotiri?
Replies: 4
Views: 398

Hey Paul,

I have a few British colleagues here at Kabul and back home at Belga Radar, who were stationed at Akrotiri for the 2nd Gulf War.

I'll see if I can get in contact with them for pictures.

Greg
by Greg
13 Jun 2008, 13:42
Topic: HAWK package 2
Replies: 17
Views: 932

No it was a good try Steve, don't worry mate, and I hope we will find a solution for biffodog's problem together :huge:

Greg
by Greg
13 Jun 2008, 13:27

I beg to differ Steve, because he had aircraft parked where I haven't made any parkings (e.g. in front of the E1/E2 hangars).

Greg
by Greg
13 Jun 2008, 07:36

We at MAIW make AFCAD files for the default scenery, unless there is custom scenery included in the package. It would be impossible to provide tailored AFCADs for every custom scenery out there. We encourage the community to make or adapt their own if they want, using our parking information so ever...
by Greg
11 Jun 2008, 10:48

No problem sir, we're always glad when we get feedback from the community :smt023 In this case however, I'm afraid I can't help you as it seems that you have addon scenery installed that did not come with the MAIW package (default scenery does not have hangars), and you have a duplicate AFCAD instal...
by Greg
07 Jun 2008, 18:11

Hey biffodog , I try to make my AFCADs as accurate as possible, and I've spent countless hours doing research on Culdrose. Looking at your drawing, that is exactly how I made the AFCAD, so I don't understand why your FRADU Hawks would go parking all over the field. Maybe you're looking at visiting R...
by Greg
15 May 2008, 12:57

Greg in Kabul (with a new selection of pictures ! )

Dear MAIW enthusiast, I would like to let you know that I am leaving on a NATO mission to Kabul somewhere in the next 24 hours. Belgium is in command of Kabul Afghanistan International Airport (KAIA) and I have been assigned as air traffic controller on Kabul Tower, which is quite exciting as you ca...