The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 2278 matches

by Greg
30 Dec 2007, 18:19
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: State of AI 2007
Replies: 25
Views: 1274

btaylo24 wrote:Hopefully it will all calm down...
:cry:
It seems like it will... but not the way we all hoped for. EvAI is closing. You were a few hours too early to call 2007 an uneventful year for civilian AI, Calvin. So sad :cry:

Thank God MAIW is on the right track !!

Greg
by Greg
30 Dec 2007, 15:13
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Conversations airline passengers normally will never hear
Replies: 23
Views: 1535

ATC: Army Air 556, landing checks, report complete with gear down.Army Air 556: Gear down .... and welded! (None of our aircraft have retractable undercarriage :wink: ) I remember talking a BN2 Islander (also fixed gear) down on the PAR at Beauvechain. I had been working with Alpha Jets and F16's a...
by Greg
30 Dec 2007, 14:58
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Portuguese Air Force Package by MAIW
Replies: 16
Views: 1875

Brize Norton gets Belgian AF stuff for some reason :? What's wrong with getting Belgian AF stuff?! The guys at Brize are probably tired of drinking English beer :lol: I agree there's a dilemma. Visiting aircraft are pushing my local F16's off the ramp at EBFS Florennes; it's as if there are five TL...
by Greg
27 Dec 2007, 23:12
Topic: Ben Gurion IDF Package by MAIW
Replies: 44
Views: 4018

Yeah please disregard... the problem has been located in a script that has nothing to do with MAIW. The aircraft.cfg files in the packages are fine.

Sorry for the trouble. Mods feel free to delete :oops:
by Greg
27 Dec 2007, 21:05

Hmm... I've extracted the package to a temp folder again and now it does say atc_model=WW24... :smt017

I'll try to reconstruct the problem and get back to you before I think I'm crazy :lol:
by Greg
27 Dec 2007, 20:10

Hey guys ! This is something I have encountered in several packages (also from previous releases) but I forgot to mention it. Anyway it seems like it slipped through beta again: This is e.g. for the IAF Westwind 1: In the [General] section of the aircraft.cfg file, "atc_WW24" should read &...
by Greg
27 Dec 2007, 17:14
Topic: Military AI for FSX
Replies: 27
Views: 1210

Allow me to add two things to that: 1. The screenshot is from Vista x64 (64 bit); if it works on this system, it works on every single system in the universe :lol: 2. Thanks Cary for the comprehensive guide. I forgot to mention that in my previous post. I might try to convert to FSX now once the Sea...
by Greg
27 Dec 2007, 16:58
Topic: Military AI for FSX
Replies: 27
Views: 1210

EVP3.1 doesn't work on Vista Euhm... actually it does... :smt017 http://users.skynet.be/fa334350/Images/EVP+Vista.jpg Are you sure you have the right version of .NET? I think you need version 1.1 , even if you have 2.0 or 3.0 or whatever version installed. Different versions can perfectly coexist i...
by Greg
11 Nov 2007, 10:54
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Pause to Remember
Replies: 3
Views: 267

Here in Flanders Fields, we will never forget.

by Greg
09 Nov 2007, 22:58
Topic: Adding ILS Approaches?
Views: 810

I'm not saying you are, Graham. Only that I'm going to test it first to see if the lack of missed approach coding is an issue. I had already mentioned that the tool only writes the final approach phase.
My apologies for any misunderstanding :huge:
by Greg
09 Nov 2007, 21:31

My understanding is that little tool will only deal with straight approaches and does not handle any code for missed approaches/go-arounds. Apparantly it doesn't, but I should do some testing first before jumping to conclusions. I don't know if in case of missed approach, ATC will vector you back t...
by Greg
09 Nov 2007, 19:53

XML coding is quite complicated, but a week ago this tool was posted on AVSIM which should do most of the hard work for you. I haven't found time yet to try it myself, but it seems that the little program will write the final approach phase for you. Read the full readme for better understanding. Hop...
by Greg
08 Nov 2007, 18:11
Topic: Chile anyone?
Replies: 14
Views: 598

Cheers Cary.

I'm going to bundle some questions and send them over to you.
by Greg
08 Nov 2007, 14:35
Topic: Chile anyone?
Replies: 14
Views: 598

Re: Chile anyone?

Stewart Pearson wrote:It's such a pest doing all this work for just 3 aircraft!!! :lol:
I know what you mean. Doing a bunch of RAF bases for only 2 or 3 Seakings per base :)

Greg
by Greg
27 Oct 2007, 11:33
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Still at it/ Humvee scenery object thread
Replies: 45
Views: 2272

Wow, great line-up !!

Can't wait to see these driving around in your sceneries.
by Greg
26 Oct 2007, 20:54
Topic: Off Topic "AI A380"
Replies: 7
Views: 531

It's Simwings indeed.
by Greg
25 Oct 2007, 20:16
Topic: Off Topic "AI A380"
Replies: 7
Views: 531

And if you learn how to install traffic manually, you can get Toulouse to look like this :wink:

by Greg
21 Oct 2007, 20:45
Topic: BAe Hawk
Replies: 17
Views: 1312

Sorry for the necropost, but could someone with Duncan's Hawk plans please PM me for my address and send 'em over?

Thank you in advance.

Greg
by Greg
15 Oct 2007, 10:38
Topic: New AI aircraft
Replies: 20
Views: 1661

Okay thanks, will remember that.
by Greg
14 Oct 2007, 21:53
Topic: New AI aircraft
Replies: 20
Views: 1661

Alright, I'll help you with Valley.

We have an exchange officer from the RAF at Belga Radar for the moment, and I know she's worked at Valley Tower for a few years, so I have all the resources I need :lol:

Greg