The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 2277 matches

by Greg
21 Jun 2007, 18:58
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: EBBE Beauvechain on last week's Tuesday...
Replies: 2
Views: 172

Thanks Barry, I appreciate your comment :smt001
by Greg
19 Jun 2007, 21:26
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: EBBE Beauvechain on last week's Tuesday...
Replies: 2
Views: 172

EBBE Beauvechain on last week's Tuesday...

Hi guys After a long time, I decided to take some action pictures again at my homebase: EBBE Beauvechain. When I saw a bunch of F16 and C130 popping up in our arrival list, I quickly scrambled the follow-me to the holding. Here's a small selection. All began with a call from Brussels Tower, making a...
by Greg
09 Jun 2007, 20:51
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: A 12 Ship NBAI Jaguar Flyby Over RAF Coningsby
Replies: 42
Views: 1836

Are you sure you have looked at 1326 ZULU time, not local time?

By the way: posting in different threads won't help you getting a faster reply :wink:
by Greg
06 Jun 2007, 19:39
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RAF Coningsby 121 Expeditionary Air Wing package by MAIW
Replies: 208
Views: 16797

Scott mate, reconmercs had already given an answer 33' before your question. :lol:

It's in the readme by the way :wink:

Greg
by Greg
19 May 2007, 12:36
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: P-3, Revisited
Replies: 167
Views: 9673

I agree with Justa. See-through looks great on fighters with a canopy, but here I would suggest textured windows like on all the great AIA/EVAI/TFS models. It saves polys, and you never get the interior of the cockpit to look right anyway in my opinion.
by Greg
29 Apr 2007, 19:15
Topic: Down your way?
Replies: 14
Views: 1025

Well here's my attempt :wink:

I live in the Western Corner of Belgium. My house isn't in the sim, but neither are my neighbours :lol:. In the background: the North Sea, and the approach lights for EBFN Koksijde AB, home base of our Seaking SAR helicopters.
by Greg
06 Mar 2007, 13:25
Topic: Some Italian bases
Replies: 6
Views: 621

Nice shots guys !

But please, for all, can you lose the red tags? It takes the realism out of the screenie IMO... although it would make my job a lot easier if they were there in real life too :lol:

Greg
by Greg
04 Mar 2007, 11:52
Topic: Exotic Alberts Packages by MAIW
Replies: 64
Views: 8127

Okay thanks Stew, I see your point.

Greg
by Greg
03 Mar 2007, 20:42
Topic: Exotic Alberts Packages by MAIW
Replies: 64
Views: 8127

Indonesian package: Smoke effect has only been added to the [LIGHTS] section of the C130E, not to the C130H and C130H-30 (or I'm missing something here) Hope this helps, and thank you for all the new hercs :wink: Greg Edit: now I've looked at some more packages, I noticed that in all the new stuff o...
by Greg
18 Feb 2007, 12:35
Topic: USAF E-3 Sentry Package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3013

Re: E-3 Package

Chris "Elvis" Jones produced E-3A, E-3B, E-3C, E-3D, E-3F and JE-3C models for AI use. Therefore why use the E-3A model in the package, accepting you also have the JE-3C under E-3C ? Because the E-3B and E-3C in Elvis' USAF package use the same model as the E-3A , so you can place the tex...
by Greg
29 Dec 2006, 13:47
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: O/A-37 Dragonflies
Replies: 93
Views: 6170

Very soon ?! :shock:

Nice job Pascal ! You've become a great modeller !

Makes me wonder what you can do with our SF260... :P
by Greg
28 Dec 2006, 12:31
Topic: USAF T-37B Package by MAIW
Replies: 31
Views: 3299

Thanks for another great package ! ... but you really like giving your users finger cramps do you? :lol: Check again what I've written before (but only Rip has read, apparantly :wink: ): I've noticed that in the readme, section "Step 3) Install callsign voicepacks" you always write: "...
by Greg
10 Dec 2006, 18:52
Topic: Italian Air Force Tornado Package by MAIW
Replies: 34
Views: 3900

I've noticed that in the readme, section "Step 3) Install callsign voicepacks" you always write: "Click “open” for each file". A hint for future packages: you can import all voicepack files at once by selecting all the files first (e.g. by shift-clicking on the last file in the l...
by Greg
19 Nov 2006, 20:18
Topic: Canadian Armed Forces C-130 Package by MAIW
Replies: 30
Views: 3872

I've finally found some time to install the package; looks really good!

Great also to see the Canadian hercs at EBFS Florennes. Did you get special permission from the BAF to land and take-off during weekends though? Florennes normally would be closed for everything except QRA... :wink:
by Greg
12 Nov 2006, 13:59
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Military ICAO Codes for Base, Location and Aircraft Assigned
Replies: 7
Views: 606

Long time since I posted that info for Belgium :) Some updates: - EBBT Brasschaat has been closed permanently. All A109 and Alouette II helicopters are now at EBLG Liège/Bièrset - All Alpha Jets from EBBE Beauvechain are now 1B+ and are detached to the Franco-Belgian 'Advanced Jet Training School' (...
by Greg
06 Nov 2006, 23:40
Topic: HICKAM C-17 PACKAGE BY MAIW
Replies: 36
Views: 4050

Thanks for the explanation Mike.

Oh, and welcome too!! (We joined the same day you know :lol: )
by Greg
06 Nov 2006, 18:42
Topic: HICKAM C-17 PACKAGE BY MAIW
Replies: 36
Views: 4050

Maybe I've missed something, but looking at the AFCAD I noticed that the C17 parking spots do not match with the info provided by P3_Super_Bee here ?! Any reason for this?

Greg