The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 68 matches

by david.harwood
12 Jan 2016, 11:09
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Airfield Construction Group gone?
Replies: 31
Views: 2707

Re: Airfield Construction Group gone?

The only reason I think I stuck with FS9 and now FSX was the super detailed and accurate scenery of Waddington and Marham and all the other scenery packages ACG released (especially the excellent Wattisham) as well as learning to convert MAIW sceneries into FSX. There is nothing more satisfying for ...
by david.harwood
20 Oct 2015, 09:29
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI parking - wings overlap
Replies: 6
Views: 420

Re: AI parking - wings overlap

Thanks,

I'll look at that as I just substituted the aircraft using AIFP and didn't think I'd need to do anything else. Once again thanks for the advice.
by david.harwood
19 Oct 2015, 19:50

Re: AI parking - wings overlap

Thanks for the advice but the issue I don't understand is that before I substituted the original Hemp Victors, they only parked at Marham in the correct spots as per the original flightplan. They now park in the spots originally allocated for the visiting aircraft and the Canberras in front of the N...
by david.harwood
19 Oct 2015, 18:28

AI parking - wings overlap

Hi, Not sure if there is a discussion in progress but I couldn't see one so here I go! I have altered certain aircraft in certain AI packages (RAF Marham Retro for example) by substituting specific aircraft with others i.e. changed out the standard hemp victors for the different variants available f...
by david.harwood
11 Oct 2015, 20:04
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker
Replies: 64
Views: 6421

Re: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Hi, Same as with the latest Jayhawk package I can't seem to download this package. I've tried Chrome and IE but get to about 80% then get a download interrupted message. On the restart, it completes but then the zip file is empty. I'll try on the other laptop tomorrow and at least I can pop it on a ...
by david.harwood
15 Sep 2015, 08:43
Topic: Navy Jacksonville Seahawks by Desmond Burrell
Replies: 37
Views: 4219

Re: New Package: Navy Jacksonville Seahawks

Stewart Pearson wrote:Hi David,

I downloaded the package last night and it worked okay - have you tried downloading another package just to compare?
Stewart, it would appear to be a local issue downloading the file using IE. I have successfully downloaded using Chrome and installing now.
by david.harwood
14 Sep 2015, 06:50
Topic: Navy Jacksonville Seahawks by Desmond Burrell
Replies: 37
Views: 4219

Re: New Package: Navy Jacksonville Seahawks

Hi, can't see to complete the download of this one! Every time I start the download process it gets interrupted just before completion and then when I resume and it completes the zip file is empty.

Any ideas or is it me? Everything else works/downloads fine!
by david.harwood
26 Aug 2015, 16:45
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)
Replies: 98
Views: 12110

Re: JYAI FSX F-15s for FSX Lakenheath (ACG)

John, This is my first message on his forum for a while, or maybe the first officially, but it worries me greatly that such amazing designers and developers are stopping what they do so well. I wish I had the time and intelligence to even grasp the work that you and other do for the flight-sim commu...