The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 411 matches

by hschuit
29 May 2019, 14:04
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Does anyone want a JYAI repaint?
Replies: 84
Views: 4858

Re: Does anyone want a JYAI repaint?

I guess you are still at the start of the learning curve - you could take a look at the already existing 57th FIS NBAI F-15 repaints by Mark Walsh. If you study his excellent work you get a good idea how to paint the F-15's. Here is the link to the keflavik_traffic_247746_315609.zip file at AVSIM: h...
by hschuit
19 May 2019, 16:44
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: transparent canopy???
Replies: 10
Views: 1653

Re: transparent canopy???

BTW, no need anymore to separate the welded parts in Blender, the latest development version of MCX has an importer settings option to assign a visiblity tag to each part (Use Conditions= VsibilityCondition). With this option you can extract the glass parts from the rest, export them and assign glas...
by hschuit
19 May 2019, 15:33
Topic: transparent canopy???
Replies: 10
Views: 1653

Re: transparent canopy???

The FMAI Mirages are a special case... The cockpit glass is welded with the fuselage, this means that assigning FSX/P3D glass specs to the material with MCX also impacts the opaque parts. I solved it by splitting the glass polygons from the fuselage in Blender and then import it back in MCX as separ...
by hschuit
16 May 2019, 14:44
Forum: General Projects
Topic: 21st Air Base, Swidwin - Poland
Replies: 30
Views: 5538

Re: 21st Air Base, Swidwin - Poland

Hartwig, is your Swidwin/Su-22 project still alive?? Based on our email exchange from Nov last year I thought something would have been released by now? I am still keeping the Su-22 FSX/P3D conversion on hold.

Henk.
by hschuit
09 May 2019, 08:26
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW MGAI Short Tucano Conversion Support
Replies: 9
Views: 1008

Re: MAIW MGAI Short Tucano Conversion Support

No plans for Kfirs/Cheetahs yet but I just submitted the converted Super Tucano to the conversion team shared folder.
by hschuit
08 May 2019, 11:10
Topic: MAIW MGAI Short Tucano Conversion Support
Replies: 9
Views: 1008

Re: MAIW MGAI Short Tucano Conversion Support

Brian, I will also convert the Super Tucano. The conversion can be done within a week but I cannot say when it can be released, there are about 35 packages in the quality check/release queue already.

Henk.
by hschuit
08 May 2019, 10:45
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"
Replies: 12
Views: 1665

Re: German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"

SSW flyable and converted MPAI Gina's at Oldenburg
by hschuit
08 May 2019, 07:42
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"
Replies: 12
Views: 1665

Re: German and Italian Fiat G-91 "Ginas"

The FSX/P3D conversion is done, currently waiting in the quality check/release queue.
by hschuit
05 May 2019, 08:37
Topic: MAIW JKAI Northrop T-38 Talon Conversion Support
Replies: 27
Views: 2011

Re: MAIW JKAI Northrop T-38 Talon Conversion Support

Greg, thanks for checking the Matrix. At this point I am 90% sure that Corvettepilot has a duplicate install of an older FS9 pack and the newer Matrix files or he has done some modding which did not go well and now his sim loads the FS9 Aircraft.cfg.
by hschuit
04 May 2019, 14:08
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: ROCAF CHINOOKS
Replies: 5
Views: 526

Re: ROCAF CHINOOKS

Could this be what you are looking for?

http://www.owlsnest.eu/mins.php

Henk.
by hschuit
04 May 2019, 13:22

You also need the FSX/P3D Aircraft.cfg file plus the common FSX/P3D textures for afterburners and glass. If you use the old FS9 Aircraft.cfg file, the effects and some other things will be wrong.
by hschuit
04 May 2019, 10:31

Nice, that aircraft.cfg sample is NOT from the FSX/P3D conversion pack. This confirms you still have the FS9 files in your sim. Here is the aircraft entry from the FSX/P3D version to compare with your FS9 aircraft.cfg sample [fltsim.86]: [fltsim.534] title=MAIW_JKAI_T-38_12FTW_560FTS_65-10463 sim=JK...
by hschuit
03 May 2019, 12:45
Topic: MAIW PSAI Dassault Dornier Alpha Jet Conversion Support
Replies: 14
Views: 1045

Re: MAIW PSAI Dassault Dornier Alpha Jet Conversion Support

Jean Claude, thanks for bringing this issue to my attention. Here is a link with the updated MDL files, installation instruction is in the enclosed README.txt file:

https://app.box.com/s/hwccvq9ml0rcyw0l2oa8siekucdo7wrh

Best regards, Henk
by hschuit
03 May 2019, 06:43

Covettepilot: Just a guess but are you trying to use FS9 models in P3Dv4? P3Dv4 cannot correctly render FS9 models, you need to use the converted native FSX/P3D models (which are available in the downloads). I also do not recognize the label "MAIW Jake Burrus / Kevin Reed AI", we did not u...
by hschuit
01 May 2019, 07:06
Topic: MAIW NBAI A400M Atlas Conversion Support
Replies: 4
Views: 663

Re: MAIW NBAI A400M Atlas Conversion Support

Melvin, these are AI traffic only aircraft, you will not see them in the (flyable) aircraft selection listing of your sim and you cannot "climb into these birds" to fly them yourself. AI traffic is computer controlled, part of the sim "living world" system. If you have the correc...
by hschuit
24 Apr 2019, 18:48
Forum: JYAI
Topic: JY Hunter single-seat FSX model
Replies: 20
Views: 2054

Re: JY Hunter single-seat FSX model

Nothing wrong with the JY Hunter canopy. Sometimes animations are just not shown correctly in the model viewers in MCX and AI-Aircraft Editor.NET. You should always check in the sim before claiming there is a problem.

Henk.
by hschuit
16 Apr 2019, 12:42
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Mountain Home F-15 Repaints
Replies: 3
Views: 579

Re: Mountain Home F-15 Repaints

Unfortunately those deployment nose arts are usually removed shortly after the jets are back at their home base. Last year a detachment of 494th FS F-15's returned to Lakenheath from the sandbox with brilliant nose arts which were removed quickly.

Henk.
by hschuit
10 Apr 2019, 14:58
Topic: MAIW MGAI Boeing xC-135 Family Conversion Support
Replies: 21
Views: 2106

Re: MAIW MGAI Boeing xC-135 Family Conversion Support

clickclickdo, we forgot to convert the aircraft.cfg wing_span which still has the fs9 value of 45.8 ft, way too narrow for FSX (gives 7 meter as minimum parking spot size). If you change wing_span to 145 ft ( = 23 meter minimum parking spot size), the problem should be fixed.

Henk.
by hschuit
21 Mar 2019, 11:56
Topic: no pilot in the cockpit!!
Replies: 15
Views: 1979

Re: no pilot in the cockpit!!

Looks like you forgot to add a visibility tag to the pilot model part. If you analyze a comparable MAIW converted FSX/P3D AI model in the MCX hierarchy editor you should be able to find a piot/crew visibility tag and copy the xml code.

Henk.