The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 765 matches

by sprocky
05 Mar 2007, 10:53
Forum: General Projects
Topic: German Navy Tornado
Replies: 64
Views: 3860

Hi Cianofranc, I have downloaded LIED2004.zip from http://www.awtideci.com/fs.asp (scroll down). Will your AFCAD file fit for this airport scenery ? If so, please give me the link to download or send by email. Project update: Had just a little time last weekend. Still looking for some aircraft IDs I...
by sprocky
28 Feb 2007, 17:30

Graham, Thank you for that information. I guess type 1 will be fine with my intentions - I need to check the distance. But there is something I do not get. As far as I know the AI aircraft will finally land on the base were it TNGs ? Am I wrong ? Will it slow down to an un-flyable speed ? Does the e...
by sprocky
28 Feb 2007, 10:41

Hi again, thank you for offering your help, Andy. Maybe someone could give me a tip for the flight plans. The military missions that I saw in FS9 were only TNG or flying between two or more airports. In FS2000 I could record a flight and used it for AI later. There it was possible to have some patro...
by sprocky
27 Feb 2007, 16:26

merlin101 wrote:you can try www.repaints.here.ws/ Andy (guy who runs it) is a great painter & very helpful. Just mention me (merlin101), sure he'll help you
When I click on your link I receive an almost empty site. Could you please check it ? Thanks.

Edit: works fine now.
by sprocky
27 Feb 2007, 16:02

German Navy Tornado

Hi, I am currently working on a package for my old home base ETME. Sadly it was closed last year but I would like to bring it back to live. They used Tornados there but I could not find an AI-friendly repaint (besides a special livery at avsim). I was wondering if someone could do a repaint for me ?...