The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
05 Oct 2017, 18:42
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Basic Helo animation
Replies: 27
Views: 2845

Re: Basic Helo animation

Hey guys if I thought of this thread correctly, you guys are utilizing the FS nine timer system to properly implement skid helicopter Hover taxi, Does that mean that this current solution will not work in P3D in the same way that John’s Ospreys do not, and every other timer based effect?

-Woog
by Woogey
18 Sep 2017, 06:23
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida
Replies: 4
Views: 1071

Re: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Hey Ripcord,

Took me long enough to reply eh? haha. I did at one point get Jax all fixed up, alas the file has vanished and I must do it all over again. As I am nearly done with the P3d4 Mayport AFCAD, I might slide over to Jax next.

-Woog
by Woogey
18 Sep 2017, 05:55
Topic: Prepar3d v4
Replies: 93
Views: 11485

Re: Prepar3d v4

I guess I'm about to take the plunge. My birthday is next week and the "boss" gave me the go-ahead and a PO number for purchase. :-) Glad I waited for 64 bit version. I was wondering if my FSX AFCADs will work in P3Dv4? Is AFX or ADE compatible with P3D to write new AFCADs? Thanks for any...
by Woogey
18 Sep 2017, 05:29
Forum: JYAI
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29245

Re: V-22 Osprey

See, typical American Male here, not reading the manual haha! That is ok, the fact that I can't have Osprey's just made up my mind for me. See I was always torn between NAS Miramar and MCAS Miramar. Which one do I use in the sim, Retro or Current. I will go with NAS Miramar for my P3d4 installation....
by Woogey
18 Sep 2017, 04:17
Topic: How to batch convert textures from bmp to dds
Replies: 29
Views: 9339

Re: How to batch convert textures from bmp to dds

Ok this may be off subject slightly, but here goes: What causes texture "Flashing?" I thought for sure if I converted all the Nellis Textures to .dds, that the Flashing and Glitching would go away. Unfortunately not the case. It mostly happens with windows and Logos on buildings. -Woog
by Woogey
31 Aug 2017, 21:35
Topic: Lightning Question: What is the first USAF Base that comes to mind?
Replies: 21
Views: 1798

Re: Lightning Question: What is the first USAF Base that comes to mind?

Oh I look for one for Nellis, but it didn't come up in a couple different search criteria's. It actually really surprised me that I couldn't find one so I just started making my own! Would you be able to provide a link for that file?

-Woog
by Woogey
31 Aug 2017, 20:29

These are the few areas that the AFCAD needs to be updated. I have been doing some repaints so I have not addressed the issue yet. I Just finished 16 Pave Hawk Liveries for John Youngs black hawk package operating out of Nellis. Anybody have any flightplans for the Jolly Pad? 2017-8-31_13-21-49-123....
by Woogey
31 Aug 2017, 03:47

No, I didn't know there was a embedded texture Converter in the tool. It might've save me some time. I found a simple two file .bmp to .dds convertion tool. You just drop it in the texture folder and run it. The drawback is you have to do this for every single Livery folder. In scenery it's not too ...
by Woogey
30 Aug 2017, 18:12
Topic: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2
Replies: 74
Views: 6108

Re: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2

Hey Gavin,

You crack me up! To answer your question, Yes Flaps are ALWAYS down on the ground. The only caveat to this might be when in the maintenance hangar, the Mechs can bypass the systems to do what they need to do.

-Woog
by Woogey
30 Aug 2017, 18:05

Hey Chris, I actually have Photo scenery for all of CA, AZ, NV, UT, and FL. Everything else I have covered by ORBX Global and all the Regions. I was thinking of adding a high res PR for just the Airfield itself, as some people prefer landclass scenery over PR. In this way it covers both types of use...
by Woogey
30 Aug 2017, 17:57
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29245

Re: V-22 Osprey

This Maybe user error on this one, but I am pretty sure I have double checked all the boxes. Unlike most of John's releases, the Osprey does not have an FSX specific model, is this correct? I see that you guys have thoughtfully included FSX Flightplan .bgl's, but I can not seem to locate any FSX nat...
by Woogey
29 Aug 2017, 07:37

Congrats Mike! I just updated my copy of Model Converter X, and guess what..........I now have Nellis in P3d4. I have yet to get the Ai filled in, and there are a couple of updates needed to the AFCAD. I would like to do some further refinements, and make it available here if that is ok with the tea...
by Woogey
29 Aug 2017, 04:59
Topic: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2
Replies: 74
Views: 6108

Re: FSX Native HTAI F-16C Beta 2

Hey Gavin, maybe this bit of info will help with your Flap compromise. The F-16 does not have a flap handle, they are computer controlled and monitor AOA. However, they always come down to the first notch when the pilot Drops the landing Gear. In summary, Gear Down=Flaps down.
by Woogey
29 Aug 2017, 04:44
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Whiting Field by Jim Dhaenens
Replies: 2
Views: 527

Re: Whiting Field by Jim Dhaenens

Don't need to do any AFCAD work, just add in Ai. It works perfectly fine.
by Woogey
23 Aug 2017, 01:20

Mike, your reply gave me a Chuckle! If you could just do a recompile of the custom buildings and objects into an FSX/P3d friendly format, That would be enough. John Young's Ai would be a perfect substitute, and the existing AFCAD doesn't need much modification at all. Me thinks it could be a fairly ...
by Woogey
23 Aug 2017, 00:23
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: THE MACH LOOP
Replies: 16
Views: 1536

Re: THE MACH LOOP

Time to bring this post back to life! The flight plan that you posted Dan, could this be turned into a flight plan for Ai? My thought is, to help practice the route by playing follow the leader, and Chase some Ai around the course?
by Woogey
22 Aug 2017, 22:20

I don't see Burpelson on the list LOL, I may have biased the poll a bit. I wanted to keep to a list of ten or under. Fighter bases just seemed to spring to mind more quickly than others. I also chose to omit bases that already have a good working FSX version. My original list, was 25+ and included ...
by Woogey
21 Aug 2017, 02:02

Lightning Question: What is the first USAF Base that comes to mind?

I have a sneaking suspicion that I know what the majority of the answers will be, and am crossing my fingers on this one. My Hope is that a certain airbase in the United States may be re-created yet again, in an FSX/P3d native format, and Boy would it be a treat if we could talk/Bribe Ian and John t...
by Woogey
18 Aug 2017, 05:17
Topic: JYAI F-111's
Replies: 15
Views: 2117

Re: JYAI F-111's

Mr. John Young,

Would it be possible to configure the Aardvarks to park swept back some how?