The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
04 Nov 2015, 05:43
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: DCS World
Replies: 0
Views: 201

DCS World

Hello Friends, Have any of you very talented developers experimented with Ai models in the DCS World simulator yet? Is anybody willing to allow experimental use with your models to see if they can be made to work? There are a few aircraft that would be really valuable to have in the sim as Ai that w...
by Woogey
15 Jul 2015, 16:29
Topic: KC135 Download
Replies: 10
Views: 766

Re: KC135 Download

Yes, it is made by Razbam, and is available from multiple sources, none of which I can recall at the moment. Sorry, -Woog
by Woogey
14 Jul 2015, 15:53
Forum: JYAI
Topic: AI BlackHawk
Replies: 500
Views: 42721

Re: AI BlackHawk

Hey Guys, some brief Experimentation at KGRF, Thank you John for all your hard work! Will sort out the Parking arrangements in more detail later. Screen shot made possible by Ripcord and Woog. This is in Prepar3d 2.5
2015-7-14_0-58-9-929.jpg
2015-7-14_0-59-17-478.jpg
by Woogey
13 Jul 2015, 17:42
Topic: THE NEXT BIG THING
Views: 313

THE NEXT BIG THING

Yesterday I posted (on FaceBook) that PilotEdge may be the answer for FSX/P3D network play with Ai. Well my friends, it is not. After testing, it is found that my Ai disappears as soon as I hit "Connect" to the P.E. server. The Ai "Drones" that P.E. offers are kind of a joke. The...
by Woogey
11 Jun 2015, 17:17

http://www.flygirlpainters.com/#!gallery/galleryPage Hello John, the standard U.S. Navy paint for Seahawks is a 3-tone top-mid-bottom scheme. The link above is the website of the lady who is responsible for every one of those "special" paint jobs. Below is a link showing the standard paint...
by Woogey
28 May 2015, 02:32

Chris probably knows his stuff just a bit more intimately than I. If I may add a little more info. For the Navy birds, an SH-60F is the most stripped down version of the Navy hawks with a Fixed single window on the port side. These were delivered without any "Frills," but share the same ba...
by Woogey
27 May 2015, 17:33

The differences mainly refer to the Left side of the Airframe and also the landing gear location. The Navy's MH-60S is virtually identical with the Army's new UH-60M when configured as a "Slick." This website pretty well covers all the variations: http://www.airforceworld.com/heli/eng/helo...
by Woogey
27 May 2015, 16:46

Hello John, I have to say thank you for all your hard work! Ripcord and I are doing a Little U.S. Army project for FSX/P3d that will be very much enhanced by both your PaveHawk and Uh-60L/M models. I can't wait! To add to your question about the Sikorsky S-70 series. There are 3 distinctly different...
by Woogey
29 Apr 2015, 06:09
Forum: General Projects
Topic: US Army Rotor Wing Aviation
Replies: 132
Views: 15569

Re: US Army Rotor Wing Aviation

Hey Click,

RipCord and I have a little project going out on the West Coast. If you could be so kind as to not worry about Fort Lewis/Gray AAF, that would be great. I think everyone will be very pleased with our little project when it is done. Although, it will be for FSX/P3d. -Woog
by Woogey
27 Apr 2015, 00:47
Topic: New Barksdale for FSX w/B-52 AI
Replies: 4
Views: 487

Re: New Barksdale for FSX w/B-52 AI

Yes, TEAM SDB is in fact the Alphasim guys. When Alphasim broke up, the aircraft division became Virtavia, the scenery side became SDB.
by Woogey
25 Apr 2015, 06:30
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Mikey's BUFF
Replies: 186
Views: 15348

Re: Mikey's BUFF

How do you get Ai in multi-player? Also, is there any plan for a retro Fairchild AFB in Spokane, WA?
by Woogey
25 Apr 2015, 00:20
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: F-106, F-15, T-33, C-141 Can you guess the subject?
Views: 453

F-106, F-15, T-33, C-141 Can you guess the subject?

Hello friends, I would like to do an early '80's McChord AFB in Washington state. The intention for me, would be to make it usable for P3D2.5 as well as FSX. What are the rules for using the MAIW scenery library? I know John Stinstrom did a version for FS2004, but it does not work in FSX, let alone ...
by Woogey
23 Apr 2015, 05:54
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: A-7 plans?
Replies: 3
Views: 757

Re: A-7 plans?

Subject veered left but will those F-111's be for Mountain Home by chance? To bring the subject back on track, Will Navy A-7's get any love Lemoore or Cecil Field?
by Woogey
22 Apr 2015, 21:53
Topic: Military Ships & Ports
Replies: 5
Views: 722

Re: Military Ships & Ports

Hey Chris, how do you load that many Ai? My FSX warns me when I have 1000 or more AI requests, and asks me to turn the Ai count down. I am looking to add to, or remake John Stinstrom's version of NAS North Island, by updating the hangars, an adding the full Coronado Naval Base. I have already update...
by Woogey
22 Apr 2015, 05:28
Topic: Military Ships & Ports
Replies: 5
Views: 722

Military Ships & Ports

Hello friends, has there been any discussion here of military shipping? I am looking to build up Coronado in San Diego, and also Norfolk in Virginia. The piers/docks are horrible, and there are more than enough Ai ships to populate the docks and set a really nice atmosphere for us Fly Navy guys. Has...
by Woogey
17 Apr 2015, 21:18
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida
Views: 1063

Re: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Thank you Rick, that helps a lot!
by Woogey
17 Apr 2015, 17:10
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida
Views: 1063

JAX and Cecil Jacksonville Florida

Hello Friends, There are two packages available for the Jacksonville area that are absolutely stunning. NAS Jacksonville (KNIP) and NAS Cecil Field (KNQQ). The problem is, in FSX they are out of position. How do I adjust the airport position as a whole? ADE has a function for this, but it is "G...
by Woogey
18 Mar 2015, 04:46
Topic: FS9 is a flight simulator. FSX is just a video game... !!!?
Replies: 9
Views: 843

Re: FS9 is a flight simulator. FSX is just a video game... !!!?

Oops, an error on my part that I would like to correct. I stated in my previous post that FS9 was 16 years old. It is in fact almost 12 years old. FS9 is also more officially known as FS2004. Created in 2003. -Woog
by Woogey
17 Mar 2015, 04:54
Topic: Looking for Henry Tomkiewicz
Views: 528

Looking for Henry Tomkiewicz

Henry, are you active on this Forum? If so, please message me. I have a couple of questions about some of your Ai models. Thank you Sir.

Sincerely, Preston "Woogey" Martin
by Woogey
17 Mar 2015, 04:36
Topic: FS9 is a flight simulator. FSX is just a video game... !!!?
Replies: 9
Views: 843

Re: FS9 is a flight simulator. FSX is just a video game... !!!?

To fix the Perspective in FSX is not that difficult, but it is different for every plane. The article made a big to do over nothing. The simple fact of the matter is FS9 is now 16 years old, and FSX is 10. Ancient history in the world of Software and computers. My Son who is currently 8 years old, l...