The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
17 Mar 2021, 13:28
Forum: General Projects
Topic: RAF Coningsby for MSFS2020
Replies: 39
Views: 4012

Re: RAF Coningsby for MSFS2020

Oh Wow, and here I am stuck at work! Wish I had some PTO available so I could go home and install this magnificent scenery. Ian, I’ve said it before, but you are the Man!

Thank you Sir
by Woogey
26 Nov 2020, 16:03
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...
Replies: 408
Views: 38634

Re: A brand new MS Flight Simulator is coming...

Converted the flyable Iris FS9 Tornado over to MSFS2020, has a few issues but im working on them.. also did a repaint for the Italian special as requested from a friend... https://i.imgur.com/rgVRhk0.jpg Much thanks Mark Good Day Mark, Are you making these Iris mods available for download anywhere?...
by Woogey
12 Sep 2020, 20:41
Forum: JYAI
Topic: ACG Airbase Color Blend
Replies: 17
Views: 2451

Re: ACG Airbase Color Blend

Kind of re-opening this thread as the New simulator has lead me to visit all of our favorite Cold War Airbases. Alconbury has seen a ton of construction with condos and homes being built all over the old base. This will be a case of a need still for custom PR /Ortho to be included with the Airbase t...
by Woogey
08 Sep 2020, 20:00

You and me both. Not to mention no fast jets to fly yet. I just am developing for 2020 for now and will start using it when more stuff is available. Ian, you don’t know how happy I am to hear that you are already WIP on multiple sceneries. Dare I say that your work is some of, if not THE best milit...
by Woogey
25 May 2020, 16:30
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: MAIW Global Libraries fails to unpack
Replies: 3
Views: 770

Re: MAIW Global Libraries fails to unpack

Hello Barticus,

I have been having this same issue for a few since late 2019. I have not been abler to use MATRIX since I bought my new PC. I thought I new how to give permissions, but have still not been able to get it to work! Could you give me a quick rundown?

-Preston
by Woogey
19 Feb 2020, 09:27

Oh how I wish I was legally allowed to show screenshots of this simulator! What I found is most Airbases have all the buildings in real world locations, especially in the US and Europe. For the most part the only surface that isn’t satellite imagery is the main runway itself, so aprons and taxiways ...
by Woogey
01 Feb 2020, 08:02
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 40718

Re: Thoughts on the next project

I just wanted to add a thought about the carriers. SimWorks studios now has a pretty extensive set of carriers, and a new Ai control system that allows for Ai to operate from moving carriers. Of course they are FSX and P3d only, And also Payware. A factor which seems to turn off some people. It migh...
by Woogey
01 Feb 2020, 04:34

Good Evening Gentlemen. I was accepted for round 2 of the Alpha testing and installed the new sim today. I only had time to check out three air bases before I had to go to work today. First was MCAS Miramar, then NAS Pensacola, followed by NAS Whiting Field. Having satellite imagery everywhere is re...
by Woogey
25 Mar 2019, 21:29
Topic: MAIW West Coast ANG
Replies: 11
Views: 1565

Re: MAIW West Coast ANG

......and a couple more.

-Woog
by Woogey
25 Mar 2019, 21:27

Re: MAIW West Coast ANG

Here are a couple WIP Shots of Johns F-15's

-Woog
by Woogey
25 Mar 2019, 04:48

MAIW West Coast ANG

Ok Gents, I guess I will try to approach this from a different angle. It appears to me that most of the aircraft in the old West Coast ANG package for North America have been converted to the new P3d4 standard, short of the F-15's. Of course the old F-15's are now replaced by John Young's beautiful ...
by Woogey
10 Feb 2019, 21:48

Goodday Gentlemen, Ian thank you for making me aware of the P3d specific version of Lakenheath. It is again a one of your masterpieces. However, there is an texture issue at the end of the Runway. There is a large untextured grey square present. It looks as though this area was meant to be excluded ...
by Woogey
09 Feb 2019, 17:39

Alconbury was the next airbase I installed. Haha, Love that scenery. After seeing the sad state of its appearance in the Regional scenery, it was a must to get your version installed! I found the same autogen issue that you spoke of. Ian, did you get a weird red and black blob-artifact North West of...
by Woogey
08 Feb 2019, 21:02

Ok, turning off the PR does make the two air bases blend better for sure. Alignment with the ORBX PR is pretty close so no real concerns there. The disadvantage though is that now we have ORBX buildings occupying the same space as the custom ACG ones. Not horrible in most cases, but not pretty eithe...
by Woogey
08 Feb 2019, 20:13

Thank you gentlemen for the replies. I am loading in the Twin bases as we speak in their original form. I want to see how "off" they look before I remove the Photo-real. I am one of the "retro" guys. Love me some 1980's cold war action. I am so greatful for Ian's drive to change ...
by Woogey
08 Feb 2019, 04:09

ACG Airbase Color Blend

Good evening John, I’ll throw in Ian’s name in here too because I believe he was part of your ACG posse back in the day was he not? ORBX has just released their first photo real regions of great Britain south for Prepar3D V4.4. I am going to download it as soon as I get home from work tonight, with ...
by Woogey
23 Jan 2019, 08:53
Topic: JYAI F-15 West Coast ANG
Replies: 0
Views: 637

JYAI F-15 West Coast ANG

I know its a long shot, but is anyone working on Repaints or a new package using John's F-15's to replace the old West Coast package? With the release of Flightbeam's (Bill Womack) new KPDX scenery, I am really looking forward to getting the OANG F-15's rolling through. I have modified four of Mark ...
by Woogey
29 Jul 2018, 03:46
Topic: V-22 Osprey
Replies: 229
Views: 29072

Re: V-22 Osprey

John Young Sir, No words can properly convey my gratitude for making the Osprey compatible with P3d V4. I read the posts here, completely understood your point of view, and accepted that we would not be getting one. To my utter amazement, today I discovered this version just sitting there waiting fo...
by Woogey
28 Jul 2018, 15:00
Topic: MAIW Client Based Server
Replies: 9
Views: 721

Re: MAIW Client Based Server

Well that's exactly what I ended up doing. I was unaware that "We all did that". I thought for sure it was going to be a bunch of files that needed to be deactivated, not just the one. Much easier than expected!

-Woog
by Woogey
25 Jul 2018, 18:39
Topic: MAIW Client Based Server
Replies: 9
Views: 721

Re: MAIW Client Based Server

hey Steve, thank you for taking the time to address many of the different variables that would be a play in a feature such as I have requested. Of course I have not thought about many of the aspects that you bring up. With that said I may have to figure out a way to disable any default civilian traf...