Search found 161 matches

by Woogey
25 Apr 2018, 19:13
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.
Replies: 6
Views: 230

Re: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.

No, I am talking about using the Aerosoft F-14 as Ai. I know it is not the most Ideal solution, but I need me some F-14's in P3d4!

-Woog
by Woogey
25 Apr 2018, 16:00
Topic: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.
Replies: 6
Views: 230

Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.

Hey Guys, I was thinking about substituting My Aerosoft F-14 model for the the one that come in the F-14 "TopGun" package. Is it possible to just ditch the Aerosoft FDE and Panel files, and then just sub in the FDE from the old F-14Ai Model? would it work?

-Woog
by Woogey
07 Apr 2018, 05:37
Topic: ERROR with Newly updated F-16 Conversion Package Version 1.1
Replies: 8
Views: 457

Re: ERROR with Newly updated F-16 Conversion Package Version 1.1

Yeah Steve it is very odd. Like I said I have been using Chrome for years, and every single one of my MAIW downloads have been previously successful with my current set of Software.

-Woog
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 22:27

Wow, thank you Steve for your hard work to investigate this issue. This is strange! I use WIN 10 Pro, and am using the default windows extraction tool, the only other variable I can think of is that I used Google Chrome as my browser. I have never had any issue using these methods before, which incl...
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 20:52

Sorry Steve, I have left for work already. Generally though, I will cut the .zip folder from downloads, and paste it to my FS ADDONS drive. This would be E: P3D4 Addons———>Ai———>HTAI General Dynamics F-16....... I drop the .zip in the Ai folder, then extract it in place, after which I typically dele...
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 16:40

ERROR with Newly updated F-16 Conversion Package Version 1.1

Hello Gentlemen, When trying to unzip the new F-16 package, its gets stuck at the "F-16C Drag Chute AGM-65 closed canopy.mdl" and states that an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If I skip that file, also get the Error on the "Air, Clean, Fuel, JDAM, MK84, and Normal" Closed Can...
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 02:35
Topic: EU England TrueEarth incoming
Replies: 1
Views: 184

EU England TrueEarth incoming

I couldn’t help but to imagine the numerous MAIW and ACG airbases in England when I saw this clip of the new scenery coming. ORBX is showing off their new tech in X-Plane 11 first as that SIM currently uses only one season, which will expedite completion of this scenery. However, ORBX are going to R...
by Woogey
05 Apr 2018, 07:03
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NAS Patuxent River
Replies: 130
Views: 7867

Re: NAS Patuxent River

It seems maybe I still have some of the AFCADS populating at 6.56’. I did spot the water wall that you mentioned, so some of my install matches your update. I highly doubt that my novice scenery skills will come up with a solution that you professionals haven’t already. One question though: Is there...
by Woogey
04 Apr 2018, 23:21
Forum: JYAI
Topic: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)
Replies: 386
Views: 27886

Re: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)

Ooh this is good to hear that the F-16’s got another update. I did not see this info, I was just testing Hill AFB before I left for work, and the F-16’s are Fire balls in P3d4. Also of course their Position lights exhibit the same expanding light effect that the burners do. The good news is, the F-3...
by Woogey
04 Apr 2018, 21:21

I’m also having an odd elevation issue between the different AFCADS as well in P3d4. I tried to use the ORBX airport elevation tool, but I now realize that this will have only fixed the main airport file, and not be multiple other AFCADS that are not assigned the standard Airport ICAO code.

-Woog
by Woogey
04 Apr 2018, 17:26

I just got done reading the F-35B manual, and I did not find an answer there. For the P3d version of the F-35B, there is only the CTOL model with and Without Weapons. Will the FSX versions work in P3d like your other FSX Specific models? I assume that the Various VTOL, and STOVL version do not have ...
by Woogey
01 Apr 2018, 14:38

Hey Brian I’ll answer for Mike, Vermont has not received any F-35’s in the real world. If you scroll up a few posts, you will see the list that John populated of the 235 Liveries that will be part of the package. This is the real world F-35 Fleet as it is known at the time of the package release. -W...
by Woogey
31 Mar 2018, 16:09

Woohoo! Downloading as soon as they show in the downloads page. Thank you gentlemen for all your hard work, Enjoy your Holiday weekend!

Very Sincerely, -Woog
by Woogey
30 Mar 2018, 15:23

For the FSX and P3d crowd, does this scenery make use of Microsoft’s built in Carrier code for the Catapult and AARG? That would be the cherry on top with this package!

-Woog
by Woogey
29 Mar 2018, 16:03
Topic: Installation instructions for *.woai files?
Replies: 2
Views: 153

Re: Installation instructions for *.woai files?

Be advised that most of the WOAI files do not work in P3d4. I tried.

-Woog
by Woogey
04 Mar 2018, 22:37
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: WCANG Redux
Replies: 2
Views: 471

WCANG Redux

I am just curious if anybody has started repaints for John Young's F-15's and A-10's to replace the old NBAI an RWAI models that came with the WCANG package? I Have done the Camo birds for the C-ANG and O-ANG that previously served with the Aggressor Units out of Nellis. I would like to populate the...
by Woogey
04 Mar 2018, 17:13

He has installed the FS9 Models, instead of the FSX/P3d models. If they were missing the texture, they would appear, but be black instead. The model you see with wheels is in fact Dino Cataneo’s F-35 model which IS a flyable Sim. “T Bump” you need to install the specific FSX/P3d model, of which only...
by Woogey
01 Mar 2018, 20:15
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Painter support for the F-4 FSX conversion
Views: 560

Re: Painter support for the F-4 FSX conversion

I have always been a Naval Air kind if Sim Pilot. Lately though, I have been bitten by the Cold War European operations. I Now have Bitburg, Spangdahlem, and Hahn Air bases working with Ai, and am focused on bringing back Sembach next. First though, I have to finish my Euro 1 Paints for the Aerosoft...
by Woogey
01 Mar 2018, 04:19
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Painter support for the F-4 FSX conversion
Views: 560

Re: Painter support for the F-4 FSX conversion

Will this be the F-4E model only converted? I would be happy to do some USAFE F-4G and RF-4C paints as well to fill up Our retro Cold War skies.

-Woog
by Woogey
28 Feb 2018, 21:56

I would just like to add that I do not have any of those problems in P3d4.1 or 4.2. The one issue I have with all Ai in P3d, is traffic will weave and Bob through parking, and sometimes even drive through a park aircraft. However I do believe this is a Scenery AFCAD issue. It baffles me though as to...