The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 186 matches

by Woogey
25 Jul 2018, 16:08
Forum: MAIW Matrix Support
Topic: MAIW Client Based Server
Replies: 9
Views: 731

Re: MAIW Client Based Server

No no, Firebird, just a compatibility option. Whereby if you check the box in the Matrix Ui it would then deactivate the Flightplans in the Simulator, instead relying on flights that would be loaded into the sim Via Ultimate Traffic Live. This would of course require Someone from MAIW to get in cont...
by Woogey
23 Jul 2018, 14:21
Topic: MAIW Client Based Server
Replies: 9
Views: 731

MAIW Client Based Server

Stupid Question: Would the Group consider offering a client based server in the same way that Just Flight has moved Ultimate Traffic to with the Ultimate traffic Live Product? Or in keeping with the freeware requirement, maybe get with the developer of UTL to offer a version of the MAIW packs to UTL...
by Woogey
19 Jul 2018, 07:26
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: AI Aircraft locked to specific scenery?
Replies: 4
Views: 447

Re: AI Aircraft locked to specific scenery?

Also, the airport that you are sending the aircraft to Should have a mil-combat, Mil-cargo, Or Squadron specific parking code that corresponds to that set in the aircraft.cfg itself. This code can be no more than four digits.

-Woog
by Woogey
16 Jul 2018, 06:28
Topic: Matrix and RAAF Walliamtown
Replies: 1
Views: 394

Matrix and RAAF Walliamtown

Hey guys, Can I first just reiterate a big THANK YOU for the Matrix! It works Great! I decided to do a little tour of Australia, and let me say Williamtown looks great! All the Ai was there, Buildings were in place with no texture flashing. However I had downloaded this scenery of Willaimtown V2 by ...
by Woogey
25 Apr 2018, 19:35
Topic: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.
Replies: 6
Views: 482

Re: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.

Argh, Sounds like a pain in the...... I guess I must be patient then....
by Woogey
25 Apr 2018, 19:13

Re: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.

No, I am talking about using the Aerosoft F-14 as Ai. I know it is not the most Ideal solution, but I need me some F-14's in P3d4!

-Woog
by Woogey
25 Apr 2018, 16:00

Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.

Hey Guys, I was thinking about substituting My Aerosoft F-14 model for the the one that come in the F-14 "TopGun" package. Is it possible to just ditch the Aerosoft FDE and Panel files, and then just sub in the FDE from the old F-14Ai Model? would it work?

-Woog
by Woogey
07 Apr 2018, 05:37
Topic: ERROR with Newly updated F-16 Conversion Package Version 1.1
Replies: 8
Views: 776

Re: ERROR with Newly updated F-16 Conversion Package Version 1.1

Yeah Steve it is very odd. Like I said I have been using Chrome for years, and every single one of my MAIW downloads have been previously successful with my current set of Software.

-Woog
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 22:27

Wow, thank you Steve for your hard work to investigate this issue. This is strange! I use WIN 10 Pro, and am using the default windows extraction tool, the only other variable I can think of is that I used Google Chrome as my browser. I have never had any issue using these methods before, which incl...
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 20:52

Sorry Steve, I have left for work already. Generally though, I will cut the .zip folder from downloads, and paste it to my FS ADDONS drive. This would be E: P3D4 Addons———>Ai———>HTAI General Dynamics F-16....... I drop the .zip in the Ai folder, then extract it in place, after which I typically dele...
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 16:40

ERROR with Newly updated F-16 Conversion Package Version 1.1

Hello Gentlemen, When trying to unzip the new F-16 package, its gets stuck at the "F-16C Drag Chute AGM-65 closed canopy.mdl" and states that an unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file. If I skip that file, also get the Error on the "Air, Clean, Fuel, JDAM, MK84, and Nor...
by Woogey
06 Apr 2018, 02:35
Topic: EU England TrueEarth incoming
Replies: 1
Views: 275

EU England TrueEarth incoming

I couldn’t help but to imagine the numerous MAIW and ACG airbases in England when I saw this clip of the new scenery coming. ORBX is showing off their new tech in X-Plane 11 first as that SIM currently uses only one season, which will expedite completion of this scenery. However, ORBX are going to R...
by Woogey
05 Apr 2018, 07:03
Forum: General Projects
Topic: NAS Patuxent River
Replies: 130
Views: 11796

Re: NAS Patuxent River

It seems maybe I still have some of the AFCADS populating at 6.56’. I did spot the water wall that you mentioned, so some of my install matches your update. I highly doubt that my novice scenery skills will come up with a solution that you professionals haven’t already. One question though: Is there...
by Woogey
04 Apr 2018, 23:21
Forum: JYAI
Topic: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)
Replies: 416
Views: 44942

Re: F-35 Variants (FS9, FSX and P3Dv4)

Ooh this is good to hear that the F-16’s got another update. I did not see this info, I was just testing Hill AFB before I left for work, and the F-16’s are Fire balls in P3d4. Also of course their Position lights exhibit the same expanding light effect that the burners do. The good news is, the F-3...
by Woogey
04 Apr 2018, 21:21

I’m also having an odd elevation issue between the different AFCADS as well in P3d4. I tried to use the ORBX airport elevation tool, but I now realize that this will have only fixed the main airport file, and not be multiple other AFCADS that are not assigned the standard Airport ICAO code.

-Woog
by Woogey
04 Apr 2018, 17:26

I just got done reading the F-35B manual, and I did not find an answer there. For the P3d version of the F-35B, there is only the CTOL model with and Without Weapons. Will the FSX versions work in P3d like your other FSX Specific models? I assume that the Various VTOL, and STOVL version do not have ...
by Woogey
01 Apr 2018, 14:38

Hey Brian I’ll answer for Mike, Vermont has not received any F-35’s in the real world. If you scroll up a few posts, you will see the list that John populated of the 235 Liveries that will be part of the package. This is the real world F-35 Fleet as it is known at the time of the package release. -W...
by Woogey
31 Mar 2018, 16:09

Woohoo! Downloading as soon as they show in the downloads page. Thank you gentlemen for all your hard work, Enjoy your Holiday weekend!

Very Sincerely, -Woog
by Woogey
30 Mar 2018, 15:23

For the FSX and P3d crowd, does this scenery make use of Microsoft’s built in Carrier code for the Catapult and AARG? That would be the cherry on top with this package!

-Woog
by Woogey
29 Mar 2018, 16:03
Topic: Installation instructions for *.woai files?
Replies: 2
Views: 288

Re: Installation instructions for *.woai files?

Be advised that most of the WOAI files do not work in P3d4. I tried.

-Woog