Say hello to your (not so) little girl.
by gsnde
20 Aug 2009, 05:30
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: Installing MAIW packages in FSX
Replies: 356
Views: 23573

James,

Can it be that you have other FS9 compatible flight plans installed which are preventing the FSX plans to work?
by gsnde
02 May 2009, 16:46
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: Airport Design Editor Release 1.40
Replies: 7
Views: 295

You have to go to the Airport Design Editor page if you want the download right away. Both AVSim and FlightSim were slow to respond on the upload this time although bot have it on their news. Current users get the new release through the build-in update function (if activated).
by gsnde
01 May 2009, 17:07

bismarck wrote:...I'll wait for the FS9 version... :wink:
We might need some days, though :wink:
by gsnde
01 May 2009, 15:48

Airport Design Editor Release 1.40

ScruffyDuck Software and the ADE Development Team are delighted to announce the release of Airport Design Editor Version 1.40 on AVSim. This is a significant new release with a number of bug fixes, enhancements and new features. The major new function is the Visual Approach Designer. In the past cre...
by gsnde
20 Apr 2009, 15:37
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: EC-135, BO-105, UH1-D,CH-53, NH-90
Replies: 14
Views: 503

btaylo24 wrote:I thought my translation was better :D
Barry,

it is much better. Jan has most likely used babelfish for his :D
by gsnde
20 Apr 2009, 11:53
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: My new website
Replies: 70
Views: 2564

There is a dedicated site for the Transall. They did a very good FS9 model (payware, but every cent going into charity). You can download the AI model for free. It is very nice, and comes with many paints, but only single LOD, so no true AI by MAIW standards. You have to go through the buy process t...
by gsnde
10 Apr 2009, 18:07

Hi Delboy, It looks like the FS9 Registry repair tool is not doing what it should do, or at least not always. I will write a small replacement soon. Since you have already made yourself comfortable with the registry, here is what you should do. The Key we need to work with is: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsof...
by gsnde
09 Apr 2009, 20:11

juniboy wrote:Thank You very much.

Why i was flying, i spotted a F-22A flying around. I used your tutorial again and It worked!
Thank You very much

juniboy :smt020
Great news, Juniboy!
by gsnde
07 Apr 2009, 09:51

Thanks Two more questions: 1. After I press the button " Set FS9 Path", I get warnings about it. Am I supposed to get the warnings? 2. After I convert the traffic files, I put the into scenery/WORLD/ scenery. But I still don't get any traffic. Could you explain to me how I am supposed to get traffi...
by gsnde
06 Apr 2009, 10:39
Forum: General Projects
Topic: h uk scenery
Replies: 4
Views: 340

Typhoon,

To get a good overview about what MAIW has produced I suggest you visit The Owl's Nest (see my signature) and have a look at the MAIW section there.
by gsnde
04 Apr 2009, 08:57

Hi Juniboy, From your description you did everything right. For the old WOAINS24 installer it is good enough to have a fake fs9.exe in the folder. But is is important to also create the folders: * addon scenery * addon\scenery\scenery * addon scenery\texture below the forlder containing fs9.exe. The...
by gsnde
02 Apr 2009, 21:20
Topic: AI-Aircraft Editor
Replies: 11
Views: 643

OK, here we go. Changes to last public version 1.3.9: * New menu: Settings / Auto Backup * New menu: Tools / Delete keys * Elements on Tab1 combined with only one update button -> New menu: Settings / Auto Backup This setting is enabled by default. The status is saved and applied on next start. If e...
by gsnde
02 Apr 2009, 17:55

Martin, I found one thing, using 1.3.9, in the general data panel, I made some changes to the left hand side and then some to the right. When I pressed 'Update' it updated the stuff altered in the right hand side but reverted the stuff in the left hand side to what it was before I started. Steve, T...
by gsnde
01 Apr 2009, 17:42

This is the release candidate. I would appreciate your feedback. You are also welcome to tell me your ideas for future functionality here. Known issues: * the drive selector has no tool tip * font in list boxes is fat * one report that the resizing does not work Planned features: * Support for sound...
by gsnde
31 Mar 2009, 05:14

Hi Cary. It 's about the guide but what do you mean by " Explorer" in the first step. If I get past that step, I am OK Hi Juniboy, Not sure if you are talking about Cary's or mine tutorial. Since I use 'Explorer' in step 1 I answer anyway. When I say 'Explorer' I am talking about the Windows file m...
by gsnde
29 Mar 2009, 15:55

Thanks for the feedback. The last version made available yesterday has considerable improvements of the user interface. I received so many feature requests which I added without enough thinking about how they should get implemented that the aesthetics and usability went belly up. :oops: The current ...
by gsnde
26 Mar 2009, 22:41

AI-Aircraft Editor

We will release an aircraft editor mainly targeted on AI aircraft with the next release of ADE. This program is currently in open beta test on FSDeveloper. It combines functionality from AI-BBQ to change the aircraft type in the air file, from AFCAD to change the FS9 radius in the model file, and ma...
by gsnde
26 Mar 2009, 10:25

scott1 wrote:Yes the scenery has been added to the list. Its #1.
Scott, do you still have the problem? Since it worked for the other ones, I can only assume that something has happened when preparing the Topgun package.

Have you re-do that one already? What is the percentage setting for AI traffic?
by gsnde
25 Mar 2009, 05:43

Have you activated the folder 'MAIW Miramar NAS' below ..\Addon Scenery in your scenery library?