The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 3307 matches

by gsnde
02 Jun 2013, 17:01
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: Mike Pearson - McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II
Replies: 9
Views: 662

Re: Mike Pearson - McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II

I don't mean they have to be better than the Mirages ones, Mark, but of the same quality. And I think I know what you mean with brighter. But - for reasons I don't know - the F-4s never started to come out bright or shiny. It was the third time that I tried these shots and I was never satisfied. It ...
by gsnde
02 Jun 2013, 16:34

Re: Mike Pearson - McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II

I don't think these and the Su-33 screenshots are of the needed quality, Steve. They are far inferior to my Mirage shots from last month, which I think are by far the best I have ever made. I will try to do something better over the month for the contest.
by gsnde
02 Jun 2013, 13:31

Mike Pearson - McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II

This is Mikes model, based on Nicks original. The Blue Angels overflying the Nimitz in front of the Golden Gate bridge.

>>> Click here to see all three shots.
by gsnde
02 Jun 2013, 13:27
Topic: Sergey Bunevich - Sukhoi Su-33 Flanker
Views: 491

Sergey Bunevich - Sukhoi Su-33 Flanker

The first of a whole bunch of Russian aircraft that I want to do. This is the wet model, starting from the Admiral Kuznetsov.

>>> Click here to see all twenty-one shots.
by gsnde
01 Jun 2013, 14:23
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Martin Gossmann's Canopy Fixes
Replies: 10
Views: 329

Re: Martin Gossmann's Canopy Fixes

In fact I could do that, Greg. But I was waiting for the newer PHP version to get some other things to work better (mainly in the Gallery, and they do). Since I was not very fond of the old download center anyway and phpATM is very lean and easy to maintain I will stick with it.
by gsnde
01 Jun 2013, 12:09

It is the first time I stumbled over this one, Greg. And I looked for 'download center, php, javasccript' in all possible iterations - after all this is the third download center for the Owl's Nest... :roll: And yes, I already though about if and how to apply a bit of the Owl Design. But I am not so...
by gsnde
31 May 2013, 22:46

Ian, That reminds me that I have a whole lot of new texture fixes that only wait for a screen shot to get published. I will do that soon. I have introduced a new Download Center at The Owl's Nest, which is a big improvement. In case you still receive an error, please make sure that you have deleted ...
by gsnde
31 May 2013, 16:39

The download center is down because my provider has changed PHP to a more current version. There are to many incompatibilities for a quick fix. Ian, I believe all my cockpit fixes are on FlightSim as well. Everybody: do you know of a free (or at least cheap) php/JavaScript based download center (MyS...
by gsnde
31 May 2013, 10:11

I am on my way back home, Ian. I will check into it later today.
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 22:31
Topic: Do you want to see the Owl fly?
Replies: 2
Views: 290

Do you want to see the Owl fly?

Nick Black - McDonnell Douglas RF-4-Phantom II This is for my late father in law, and with special thanks to Nick for his model and to Mike Pearson who painted this beautiful Immelmann for me when I came here for the first time in 2007. You may find the logo vaguely familiar :smt001 The Owl - natura...
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 21:36
Topic: PAI/FMAI Tornado
Replies: 21
Views: 1128

Re: PAI/FMAI Tornado

As Louis has said (sung) it so beautiful... "We have all the time in the world" :smt001
Thank you, Graham.
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 20:34

Graham,

Nice that you are just around at the right moment - I hope you are well. We wait and see if you can come up with any news.
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 20:08
Forum: Military Aviation Photography
Topic: Bruntingthorpe Cold War Jets day (pic heavy)
Replies: 11
Views: 656

Re: Bruntingthorpe Cold War Jets day (pic heavy)

I am a bit ... jealous?

Great shots, Dan :D
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 17:18
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
Replies: 342
Views: 13654

Re: F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

You shouldn't goof around with this aircraft....

by gsnde
26 May 2013, 12:21

As far as posting it up to avsim/flightsim - yes, like Martin I have been sorely tempted to do it myself, and see what happens. Whether anyone would be willing to go the lengths and persue a civil action is one thing, but also be aware that the managers at flightsim/avsim would surely be aware of t...
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 12:11

Yes, that sounds familiar, Daryl. According to rumour: Because of this, Fernando released his ADV models into the public domain, along with others models that he did So the question is if AMI/IDS/GR.1/Gr.4 was for PAI or not. Looking at the name of the air file it might as well be. Here is the model...
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 11:53
Topic: Jake Burrus - Northrop F-5E Tiger II
Replies: 8
Views: 877

Re: Jake Burrus - Northrop F-5E Tiger II

You are looking at Cervino (Matterhorn) from Frank Dainese, Ray. The same person who made the Dolomiti 3D photo scenery. It is gorgeous, I agree.
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 09:47

To the best of my knowledge they are all from Fernando, Ray. Or does anybody knows better? I tried to contact him already, but to no avail. He is one of the vanished elders, Ray :smt002 Without doubt the best for the customers would be to have a basic model pack with all his models included hosted o...
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 09:29
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Dassault Breguet Br1150 Atlantique 2 3 view
Replies: 11
Views: 1071

Re: Dassault Breguet Br1150 Atlantique 2 3 view

See Miljan - it is not just me, it is everybody... :mrgreen:

By the way, I recently molested the very nice Jean Francois about a Noratlas AI, but right now it is not on his to-do-list...
by gsnde
26 May 2013, 09:27
Topic: Jake Burrus - Northrop F-5E Tiger II
Replies: 8
Views: 877

Re: Jake Burrus - Northrop F-5E Tiger II

nickblack423 wrote:Love that team. Second to the red arrows obviously but a very good team nevertheless.
Thanks, Nick.

I will now sit back, relax, grin and wait for Willy to comment :smt003