The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 3307 matches

by gsnde
07 Mar 2013, 22:03
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: New ADE9X v1.55 out now
Replies: 2
Views: 269

Re: New ADE9X v1.55 out now

I am a hell of a release manager :oops: Thanks for reminding me - I did not announce it nowhere...
by gsnde
07 Mar 2013, 17:47
Forum: Martin's Owl Corner
Topic: AI Aircraft Editor - planned update
Replies: 264
Views: 14313

Re: AI Aircraft Editor - planned update

Goto Menu Help --> Check for update. Version 2.1.13 should be found. Click on 'Update', and it should be downloaded. After it says 'Download completed' click on 'Finish' and the Updater should run and update your current installation. Changes: fixed: Rare error opening first aircraft report when a '...
by gsnde
07 Mar 2013, 05:20

Done more testing window maximized and normal using this path C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft with various combinations (errors only/all aircraft/Report no aircraft check/uncheck) - bug still there. I even tried removing the first folder in the list to see if that helpe...
by gsnde
06 Mar 2013, 21:19

Attention - this time a different procedure! Please download the revised version 2.1.11 here This only contains the executable --> replace the one you have. Then goto Menu Help --> Check for update. Version 2.1.12 should be found. Click on 'Update', and it should be downloaded. After it says 'Downl...
by gsnde
06 Mar 2013, 20:21

Just one thing I would like to ask: When you right-click in the main table showing all aircraft variants, there is an option to delete an individual entry (or more, obviously). How difficult would it be to add something like "delete texture folder for this entry"? Daryl, Can you please ex...
by gsnde
06 Mar 2013, 20:07

Attention - this time a different procedure! Please download the revised version 2.1.11 here This only contains the executable --> replace the one you have. Then goto Menu Help --> Check for update. Version 2.1.12 should be found. Click on 'Update', and it should be downloaded. After it says 'Downl...
by gsnde
06 Mar 2013, 12:21

Sorry, yes I should have noticed that myself when I went into the cfg for each aircraft; the other one was exactly the same :roll: This was a good find, Daryl, and luckily during beta. I have learned to appreciate the MS Flight Simulator coding in regards of what variations it will digest somehow.....
by gsnde
06 Mar 2013, 10:59

Hi Daryl,

Whoever made that aircraft.cfg has left out the 'model=' entry for all [fltsim.x] sections. I will change AIAE this evening to deal with that as well.
by gsnde
06 Mar 2013, 09:53

Ok - I've tried in vain to break it but all the runtime errors seem to be fixed for me.... That is good news :smt001 ...Occaisionally when selecting a full validation, a report pops up immediately for the first aircraft in the list, the validation continues, but no full report at completion(Due to ...
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 21:53
Forum: Retro AI Design
Topic: Blackburn Buccaneer
Replies: 129
Views: 8032

Re: Blackburn Buccaneer

Checking out Sion....

...and approaching Berlin...

John, she is as lovely as all you have done and she flies like a star :smt001
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 21:33

Thanks, Steve :)

Can you tell a simple ATI user what this magic thing is about?
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 20:17

Please check version 2.1.11 here Changes: fixed: Run-time error '438' when Resizable is select (please confirm that all your reported 438 errors are gone) changed: button for model viewer changed: Model Viewer provided in Executable format for ... something some people do with nVidia inspector added...
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 15:22
Forum: MKAI
Topic: MKAI Puma/SuperPuma/Cougar
Replies: 468
Views: 39429

Re: MKAI Puma/SuperPuma/Cougar

This looks brilliant, Miljan!
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 12:17

Yes, Daryl, it confirms what I already suspected. I will have that fixed this evening. Thanks :smt001
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 10:36

Hi Martin Having read the above posts, I tried Daryl's suggestion, but still had the 384 error. Also when opening other windows from within the program (for example - 'confugure data grid columns'), the same error occurs. This only seems to happen with a maximized window at 1024 x768. Here's what I...
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 09:19

Martin See how I have more than one texture folder under BLUE1...... The viewer does not seem to pick them up... Make sense now? Aah, yes, that makes sense, Barry :smt001 Arno's viewer is currently not processing the aircraft.cfg but just looks for folders, and only one level deep. This is about to...
by gsnde
05 Mar 2013, 08:17

... One thing that I would like to see is that once you resize it it remembers the size for next time. A nicety, not a must have. ... Implemented, Steve. You will see it in the next update. ... One issue that I did find with it is the shadows option. I added it to one of John's test aircraft and at...
by gsnde
04 Mar 2013, 21:20
Forum: General Projects
Topic: Skyhawk
Replies: 75
Views: 5719

Re: Skyhawk

mikeblaze wrote: ...
In a shameless moment of the snappy humor I am so well known for, I am taking bets on how long it takes for somebody to ignore the text and ask if I am planning on doing Blue Angels or Aggressor packages......... :smt003
This is border-lining with 'pun indented', Mike :lol:
by gsnde
04 Mar 2013, 21:15

Please check version 2.1.10 here Changes: fixed: right-click delete keys Run-time error '438' fixed: possible runtime error during analyze all for aircraft without effects defined (most likely, Dinga please confirm) added: real-time updater (you can try it already, though the updater is only a stub....
by gsnde
04 Mar 2013, 08:19

That must be a consequence of the code cleanup :mrgreen:
I will fix it this evening, Steve.