The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 204 matches

by aljude
06 Dec 2008, 14:06
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: "Strange"
Replies: 6
Views: 395

"Strange"

Rummaging thru my old files I came across this little gem and thought I should share this with you, it make interesting reading.... The story of Lightning F.6 [XS894], which took off from RAF Binbrook, Lincs on Sep 8, 1970 to intercept a radar “contact” over the North Sea. The Lightning was scramble...
by aljude
06 Dec 2008, 14:04
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: “STRANGE”
Replies: 0
Views: 47

“STRANGE”

Rummaging thru my old files I came across this little gem and thought I should share this with you, it make interesting reading.... The story of Lightning F.6 [XS894], which took off from RAF Binbrook, Lincs on Sep 8, 1970 to intercept a radar “contact” over the North Sea. The Lightning was scramble...
by aljude
04 Dec 2008, 10:41
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: A FS9 operating question
Replies: 15
Views: 742

Log off and switch to a second user, this way you can shut most things down, including network connection and of course AVG or whatever you run, [unless you use the weather downloads!]. When I open Task Manager/Processes there are maybe 6 items running instead of maybe 30! Load FS, light the blue to...
by aljude
18 Mar 2008, 19:57
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Who else reports military crashes regularly?
Replies: 6
Views: 250

Who else reports military crashes regularly?

Here in the UK, aircraft crashes are well reported by local and national media. Going back to when the two Russain jets collided at RIAT Fairford, I forget the year? both pilots survived, "joe public" in Russia were never informed of the incident and I believe at the time Russia denied tha...