The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 45 matches

by DMdoc
19 Feb 2016, 14:43
Forum: MAIW Package Support For FS9
Topic: Andrews AFB Version 3 Support Thread
Replies: 25
Views: 3880

Re: Andrews AFB Version 3 Support Thread

Somehow (I don't recall when or from where) I generated PDFs of USAF Andrews AFB Transport Package Version: 3.0 For FS 2004 / FS9 Initial Release Date: December 2007 Package Lead: Barry Taylor and USAF Andrews AFB Transport UPDATE Version: 1.0 For FS 2004 / FS9 Initial Release Date: May 2008 Package...
by DMdoc
25 Jul 2015, 12:01
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Windows 10
Replies: 254
Views: 29355

Re: Windows 10

I will be upgrading to Win10 when it becomes available. I am going to upgrade from Win7 Home, Win7 Pro and Windows 8.1 on three different systems. I run FS9 and FSX on two of the systems and I will let you know what luck I have. Looking forward to hearing from you after you upgrade... Thanks for be...
by DMdoc
17 Jul 2015, 14:09
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: KC-135 in GA parking area at KCHS
Replies: 3
Views: 321

KC-135 in GA parking area at KCHS

In my FSX-SE setup, the default flight starts in the GA parking area (next to the G1 taxiway) at Charleston's KCHS, which is a combined civilian and military airfield. I've got most of the East Coast and Midwest MAIW packages installed, as well as the WOAI aircraft, and it's lots of fun looking at a...
by DMdoc
15 Jul 2015, 11:57
Forum: MAIW Announcements
Topic: Quo vadis, MAIW?
Replies: 27
Views: 3442

Re: Quo vadis, MAIW?

If anything MAIW should be developing for FSX Steam Edition.... I'm not suggesting everyone run out and get the Steam edition but they seem to be emerging as the leader of the pack going forward. Interesting times these are...... Mike: Just an FYI for folks thinking of moving to FSX-SE: I'm running...
by DMdoc
10 Jul 2015, 12:12
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Are survey results available
Replies: 1
Views: 240

Are survey results available

The MAIW homepage says the survey from earlier this year is closed, but there's no mention whether the results are available for all to see (or just registered users, perhaps...). Anyone have any info on availability, or a link to where the survey findings can be found?
Bill