The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 1345 matches

by petebramley
01 Jul 2021, 10:02
Forum: JYAI
Topic: Thoughts on the next project
Replies: 544
Views: 40771

Re: Thoughts on the next project

KC-10 sounds good to me. But I’m sure whatever you decide it will find it’s way onto my PC.

The Shackleton looks very nice !

:D :D
by petebramley
22 Jun 2021, 18:53
Forum: Scenery Design
Topic: LIRM Grazzanise
Replies: 21
Views: 1348

Re: LIRM Grazzanise

Here is a P3Dv4 conversion of Giorgio's HH-101 Scenery and plans to gt the JYAI Merlin flying in Italy. Many thanks to Gorgio for allowing me to update his scenery/Plans.

Any problems, give me a shout

Regards
by petebramley
21 Jun 2021, 08:17
Topic: JYAI P-8A
Replies: 35
Views: 3690

Re: JYAI P-8A

An updated package is for the originator of the package to decide. He may incorporate the updated AFCAD but that’s totally up to him. Parking positions can be very fluid and change over time as Airfields are improved. I very much doubt that FS9 sceneries will be updated by the originators of those p...
by petebramley
20 Jun 2021, 12:03

:D
by petebramley
20 Jun 2021, 09:47

I have had a quick look at the original AFCAD from the download and there were a couple of disconnected taxiways that may be causing the problem. I have correct these probs and the file is attached. Please backup your original file first. I no longer have FS9 running on any of my machines so cannot ...
by petebramley
19 Jun 2021, 12:12

I have converted LIRM to P3Dv4 for personal use and updated the MATRIX version of LIPC with pushback stoppers and a couple of other minor updates. If Giorgio & Tim are happy will post to the forums in the next couple of days once I have fully checked them. The AW101 is another outstanding Model ...
by petebramley
18 Jun 2021, 12:29

I have been thinking of converting the HH-101 package to P3Dv4 myself and was just about to start when this thread came up. As soon as I saw LIRM in that package I thought the same as Jim/Steve. I will hold back on converting anything for now !
by petebramley
17 Jun 2021, 19:12

Have just had a look at the above mentioned file and the object has no location data attached. There may be some other library that has been made up using that particular model or one very similar. Have you searched for any other copies of that file in alternate locations ?

Pete
by petebramley
16 Jun 2021, 18:34

It will probably be a library with location data in it for the HAS’s. The only thing is I have all of the MAIW libs and nothing shows in my setup. It may be some random scenery with objects placed by mistake. I had this happen once with FS9 and it took me days to locate the culprit (An American scen...
by petebramley
16 Jun 2021, 14:33

Just had a look at LIRM in my setup and I have only the default scenery at present and no HAS (P3Dv4.4). The only sceneries that covered LIRM that I could find were FSX and FS9 photoreal but not sure if they have HAS models included (none seen when peeking on Avsim/Flightsim). Do not think MAIW ever...
by petebramley
15 Jun 2021, 18:40
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Spangdahlem A-10's
Replies: 27
Views: 2702

Re: Spangdahlem A-10's

Cheers Dan. Glad I checked
by petebramley
15 Jun 2021, 18:39
Forum: Screenshots
Topic: What sounds better than a Rolls Royce Merlin?
Replies: 8
Views: 821

Re: What sounds better than a Rolls Royce Merlin?

The only thing better than a single Merlin is watching 8 of then in formation in the form of the 2 Lancasters a couple of years ago. I do also rather like the sound of 4 Olympus giving that howl from the back of a Vulcan.
by petebramley
15 Jun 2021, 18:34
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Spangdahlem A-10's
Replies: 27
Views: 2702

Re: Spangdahlem A-10's

Maybe a daft question but are these current or retro. I just had a look at the wikipedia page for Spangdahlem and it says that currently only the F16's of the 480th FS are based there. I know that you cannot trust whats on wiki so thought I would check here before installing !!
by petebramley
11 Jun 2021, 12:45
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: 480FS F-16 package not showing
Replies: 37
Views: 1900

Re: 480FS F-16 package not showing

Glad you got it sorted. A model compiled for FSX might give slightly better performance but with the FS9 version working in FSX there may not be the enthusiasm to create it.
by petebramley
10 Jun 2021, 13:24

Hi Edwin As its FSX you are using why not use the FS9 models that have been released for the Block 50's as mentioned in the readme aircraft.txt, As FSX retains backward compatibility with FS9 those models shoud work just fine. It was only with the release of P3Dv4 that backward compatibility was bro...
by petebramley
09 Jun 2021, 08:14

Have been following this for a while and wondered exactly which package we are talking about (filename). I have the WSMG package installed on my P3Dv4 and all works fine. I have re-extracted the aircraft files to a temp folder and run them through AIAE and it appears that they were compiled with the...
by petebramley
09 Jun 2021, 07:57
Topic: Langley AFB
Replies: 2
Views: 457

Re: Langley AFB

Hi Ray
I also tried to install this scenery in my P3Dv4 but failed also. I believe that it was created using the P3DV5 SDK and it would appear that it is not backwardly compatible with any earlier versions of P3D.
by petebramley
03 Jun 2021, 14:08
Forum: MAIW Conversion Package Support for FSX and P3D
Topic: MAIW MGAI Airbus A330 MRTT / KC-30A Conversion Support
Replies: 31
Views: 3352

Re: MAIW MGAI Airbus A330 MRTT / KC-30A Conversion Support

As far as I can see the model has only been converted from FS9 to P3Dv4. The FS9 model should work fine in the FSX environment and P3D upto version 3.
by petebramley
29 May 2021, 14:27
Forum: Real World Military
Topic: Can't make my mind up
Replies: 17
Views: 749

Re: Can't make my mind up

Steve, the base fuselage colour looks like a dark blue or slate grey whereas I would have made it a much lighter RAF blue.