The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 500 matches

by col1948
06 Apr 2016, 16:33
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Fuerza Aerea Espanola Boeing 707
Replies: 6
Views: 450

Re: Fuerza Aerea Espanola Boeing 707

I didn't like the B707 because of the balloon lights, so I swapped it for an Airbus, I made a few more by altering the numbers with FS Paint.
by col1948
06 Apr 2016, 12:17
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: Great Wallpaper Site
Replies: 0
Views: 275

Great Wallpaper Site

I stumbled on this site, loads of great wallpapers, pick the catagory and remember to select the size before downloading.
The 'Army' catagory has more aircraft than army, I got some good ones off there.

http://wallpaperswide.com/
by col1948
06 Apr 2016, 11:14
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Aircraft cause blurred scenery
Replies: 17
Views: 1100

Re: Aircraft cause blurred scenery

Yes thanks Greg, I should have been more clear, I did indeed mean Traffic Toolbox, sorry.
by col1948
06 Apr 2016, 08:16
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Aircraft lights Entries in the .CFG file: Explained
Replies: 19
Views: 8079

Re: Aircraft lights Entries in the .CFG file: Explained

@Firebird, Please accept my sincere apologies if you think I was moaning about the big balloon lights, I meant no offense. I respect the work of the model makers, I think they do an outstanding job, I wish I had those skills. I did find out one of the causes of the big nav lights is most cases the m...
by col1948
05 Apr 2016, 14:51

@BaiterOne, there is also Traffic Tools you can view the AI with, with that you can still follow the AI but after they get out of range you end up in limbo but its good to get a list of what's parked up, whats about to push back and whats flying. You can click on any one on the list and Traffic tool...
by col1948
05 Apr 2016, 14:45
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Aircraft lights Entries in the .CFG file: Explained
Replies: 19
Views: 8079

Re: Aircraft lights Entries in the .CFG file: Explained

@asdro, are you talking about lights that look like balloons? I have those on a few aircraft, I hate them.
by col1948
03 Apr 2016, 19:41

@BaiterOne, Do you have Traffic View Board, I find that a lot better to watch the AI plus you can follow them in flight?
by col1948
03 Apr 2016, 16:33

I had that not long ago on an aircraft, not the one the op is talking about, I noticed only part of the body was blured but the rest was OK.
Is this the case with your trouble aircraft? I noticed if I zoomed in on it the blur vanished but I never found or looked for a cure, I just put up with it.
by col1948
03 Apr 2016, 07:30
Topic: Anyone got these?
Replies: 1
Views: 209

Anyone got these?

I stumbled on this website the other day, I've never seen it or heard of it before but the models ans paints are very good. From what I can make out they are AI models though may be you guys can confirm that, I downloaded some of them plus in the texture downloads there are links to the models if no...
by col1948
01 Apr 2016, 12:43
Forum: Tutorials
Topic: Voicepack errors
Replies: 30
Views: 11291

Re: Voicepack errors

Hi Steve, I meant to search in EVP, like if I entered a call sign it would tell me it was either in or not.
by col1948
01 Apr 2016, 07:09
Topic: Which World Scenery?
Replies: 2
Views: 222

Re: Which World Scenery?

Thanks John,
I normally fly around Europe so I'll look in those areas.
by col1948
31 Mar 2016, 15:59
Topic: Which World Scenery?
Views: 222

Which World Scenery?

I tried the entire UK VFR scenery, then I tried FS Global Special Edition but I wasnt overly impressed. From what I understnd the PhotoReal scenery is just certain areas not worldwide, so what is a really good or best one to get for FS9? I'm also a bit worried that some of these packages might overw...
by col1948
31 Mar 2016, 15:19
Topic: United Kingdom Emergency Services
Replies: 62
Views: 6116

Re: United Kingdom Emergency Services

Yes I have an AI heli package I bought from SimMarket it has EC120B helicopters of various paints flying around.
Its very good, virtical take off and landings too on the desiganted heli pads.
It's
utt-ai-traffic-eurocopter-ec120b-colibri for FS2004 cost just over 9 Euro when I got it.
by col1948
31 Mar 2016, 13:55

Pity they are for FSX, I like them, you have done a great job there.
by col1948
26 Mar 2016, 17:46

They are great Mark, Do you have the police ones doing circuits by using way-points as though they are on a surveillance?
by col1948
26 Mar 2016, 12:09
Topic: How does FS know which, GA or Airline?
Replies: 5
Views: 391

Re: How does FS know which, GA or Airline?

Yes that did the trick. What I was doing was a little experiment, I made an Aircraft folder in FS renaming the working folder so it wasn't read. I put a few aircraft in the new Aircraft folder, left the "Airline=" empty as mentioned above. Made a couple of test flight plans in TTools. Put ...
by col1948
26 Mar 2016, 09:26
Forum: Misc. Forum
Topic: UK Clocks go forward tonight, 26/03/2016
Views: 292

UK Clocks go forward tonight, 26/03/2016

Spring forward, Fall Back. To all UK members, just a reminder, the clocks go forward tonight, don't be late for work. :)
by col1948
26 Mar 2016, 08:51
Topic: Civil, Military or Both?
Replies: 3
Views: 237

Re: Civil, Military or Both?

Thanks Martin, that has given me some idea now, like I said I have moved the civil to a renamed folder something like you have, I need to organise the military aircraft in to folders and/or rename some of them.
by col1948
26 Mar 2016, 08:21
Topic: Civil, Military or Both?
Replies: 3
Views: 237

Civil, Military or Both?

I'm really getting the bug for the military aircraft but in my setup I have/had lots of civil traffic and flight plans installed, so after installing this new military stuff it got a bit packed and a bit confusing when looking for aircraft etc. So I decided just for now to take out the civil aircraf...
by col1948
25 Mar 2016, 09:26
Topic: Trees and buildings in the sea.
Replies: 4
Views: 262

Re: Trees and buildings in the sea.

I had a PM asking me if this was the defsault scenery at Margate, yes it is the default scenery, no third party installed. Also regarding the trees at airfields, that varies, some were/are at installed scenery which I have sometimes found an alternative and installed that instead, it just annoys me ...