The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 500 matches

by col1948
17 May 2018, 09:25
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: How to lock gear up Question?
Replies: 12
Views: 615

Re: How to lock gear up Question?

Hmm! I'm obviously doing something wrong, after I did the change the aircraft shook and shuddered on taxi then as it was about to takeoff it bounced all over the place, plus I could see the gear was still down.

col.
by col1948
17 May 2018, 08:58

Thanks Steve, I just downloaded the latest version, yes a bit different that the one I had, I will try again mate.

Col.
by col1948
17 May 2018, 07:25

I did a search and on the MCX forum it said this was the stable version (v1.3.00) so I downloaded it, I'll see if I can find the version you refer to unless you have a link please.

Col.
by col1948
16 May 2018, 22:40

Is this the MCX you have, I've tried different things but no luck, I think I'll just have to live with the gear down?

Col.
by col1948
15 May 2018, 08:29

I got some step by step instructions of how to do it, I was doing a few things wrong, the last step said to rename the model that has been converted then 'SAVE' it but also make sure it is renamed in the sim, I did this but still the gear is down. I saw a clip on Youtube where one guy altered the CF...
by col1948
13 May 2018, 09:23

Thanks Henk, I must have done something wrong, I've not used MCX before, I thought I had it sorted but on the test the model bounced all over and the gear was still down, I'll keep at it.

Col.
by col1948
13 May 2018, 08:30

How to lock gear up Question?

I asked this on another forum, I think I read somewhere the best way was to use MCX to lock the wheels up but I may have misread it, I have got MCX but couldn't see where to do this. I was told in the other forum it can't be done with MCX but it can be done in the aircraft.cfg I looked in to it and ...
by col1948
01 May 2018, 17:30
Topic: ADE175 Question.
Replies: 7
Views: 626

Re: ADE175 Question.

Hi Pete, I had CARGO but I was advised on another thread to put RAMP_CARGO, but saying that CARGO didn't work either.

Col.
by col1948
01 May 2018, 12:31

Re: ADE175 Question.

Hi Pete, Yes I did that and the file is in AddonScenery/Scenery folder, I changed a few of the parking spots to make them bigger to accommodate a few more cargo aircraft, not sure if it worked because they are still parking at a gate. I changed the atc_parking_types= from CARGO to RAMP_CARGO but sti...
by col1948
01 May 2018, 07:22

ADE175 Question.

So as not to highjack another thread and take it off topic, I can't get my head round ADE175, I have used the old AFCAD program for FS9 no problem but this one has me slightly puzzled. If I want to modify a default airfield for example add more parking or change a taxi route etc, when I compile and ...
by col1948
30 Apr 2018, 11:52
Topic: Changing Parking Codes.
Replies: 16
Views: 1302

Re: Changing Parking Codes.

Funny this came up, I recently downloaded a Cargo CL-44, I had the atc_parking_types=CARGO but it still parks at a PAX gate.

Col.
by col1948
29 Apr 2018, 19:43
Topic: Ai Tracker X
Replies: 13
Views: 933

Re: Ai Tracker X

Well I deleted SuperTrafficViewBoard and kept this AiTrackerX to follow the AI, I've done long and short flights and it stayed with every one of them. Also I notice when I used PlanG before the yellow icon aircraft faced in all directions plus the pink route line would be erratic, now the aircraft f...
by col1948
28 Apr 2018, 14:10
Topic: Changing Parking Codes.
Replies: 16
Views: 1302

Re: Changing Parking Codes.

Just to add to this, you can also change the size of a parking spot as well, not just have it as what AFCAD puts it down as.

Col.
by col1948
28 Apr 2018, 06:32

I have not had a lot of time on the sim but managed 3 longish flights over 100 miles, I think I've got in to the hang of Ai Tracker X as well, I used it to follow the last 3 flights and it stayed with the aircraft the full journey. So not sure now if it is a problem with Super Traffic View Board, I ...
by col1948
26 Apr 2018, 16:28

Hi Steve, Yes I've tried different aircraft and some journeys are short but a lot ore over 100 miles, sometimes I can follow the whole journey then other times not, it appears to be random, but I don't like this pot luck thing. Another thing what I've done is put my traffic files in their own folder...
by col1948
26 Apr 2018, 14:08

Something definitely not right with my setup, It is happening a lot now, I follow an AI aircraft for various distances, some almost at the destination some hardly at cruise and I lose it and sent back to the origin airport. I know there is parking at the destination, I go there and do a return trip ...
by col1948
25 Apr 2018, 22:56
Topic: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.
Replies: 6
Views: 482

Re: Ai FDE with User Flyable Aircraft.

I've used flayables for AI sometimes, mainly because they might have more detail or I couldn't fine a texture for the AI, some work no problem as Reggie said above others I've had to tweak a bit, also if I do ever swap parts of the cfg I also use the air file from the one I'm swapping from.

Col.
by col1948
25 Apr 2018, 17:33

Just tested the other water afcad, aircraft was there and from parking to takeoff all was fine, I was half hoping something wasn't right with it to explain the error earlier, but now I'm puzzled.

Col.
by col1948
25 Apr 2018, 17:12

Hmm! This is getting me puzzled Greg, I did an ai flight earlier using AIFP and followed it with SuperTrafficViewBoard, again I kept with the aircraft till it was about to go on finals then I was kicked back to the origin airport. The thing is though it was a seaplane flying from 2 new water airfiel...
by col1948
25 Apr 2018, 09:59

Hi Greg, I think I realised my mistake, the first one I tracked was one I programmed using the default FSX route then selected the aircraft in the AiTrackerX program, when you do that you are sort of inside the aircraft. The other way I did it go to the departure airport and select the aircraft that...