The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Search found 500 matches

by col1948
23 Apr 2018, 16:09
Forum: General Military AI Discussion
Topic: Ai Tracker X
Replies: 13
Views: 933

Re: Ai Tracker X

Update: I notice when doing a normal 'Follow AI' approx 70 miles or so it breaks off contact and you are thrown back to the origin airport, yet in the screen of AiTracker the tick box for 'Lock on to AI' is ticked plus lock on to the AI radio but nothing heard unless I'm doing something wrong and kn...
by col1948
22 Apr 2018, 15:13
Topic: Ai Tracker X
Replies: 13
Views: 933

Ai Tracker X

I was on Youtube and stumbled on a clip for this program, I was interested because I liked TVB from FS9, as most of you know it doesn't work too well in FSX. I have Super Traffic View Board for FSX but I wanted something a bit different so I bought this program for £12.99. I'll be honest it was a bi...
by col1948
22 Apr 2018, 15:05
Topic: FS9 default Dash-8
Replies: 1
Views: 220

Re: FS9 default Dash-8

PM sent.
by col1948
21 Apr 2018, 12:32
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Aircraft weights and measures question?
Replies: 3
Views: 766

Re: Aircraft weights and measures question?

Thanks Steve, I was more asking in general than any particular aircraft, funny though I did do a swap recently with a lighter aircraft and changed the cfg from a heavier one and it flew great, before it was shaking and bouncing with the ones supplied.

Col.
by col1948
21 Apr 2018, 07:44
Forum: AI Aircraft Design
Topic: Aircraft weights and measures question?
Replies: 3
Views: 766

Aircraft weights and measures question?

I hope this isn't a daft question, but something that has puzzled me for ages. Just for example, if I download aircraft (X) and look in the weights section then download aircraft (Y) then download aircraft (Z) all the same type of aircraft but the weights are all different from each other. There hav...
by col1948
19 Apr 2018, 12:56
Topic: Seaplanes not moving, sorted!
Views: 321

Re: Seaplanes not moving, sorted!

Update!!!

I need to add an update to the above.

I altered all the point =4 to point=1 which I think was a mistake, 2 of those points are the floats and they can stay as =4.
I had a seaplane bouncing on the spot but after I changed the floats back to =4 it settled again.

Col.
by col1948
18 Apr 2018, 20:28
Topic: Seaplanes not moving, sorted!
Views: 321

Seaplanes not moving, sorted!

I have been doing a few water afcads for FSX, for those that don't know I was using the old AFCAD program to created the water afcads, so in effect they are in FS9 format, but they work. Again for those that don't know I make the surface concrete at 1ft wide, I was sung a few Amphibians at first low...
by col1948
17 Apr 2018, 18:44
Forum: AI Repaints
Topic: Nederlandse Kustwacht Dornier 228-200
Replies: 5
Views: 594

Re: Nederlandse Kustwacht Dornier 228-200

Ha Ha seeing that took me back a few years, though not the same aircraft but it was when I learning to do repaints and still am lol.
by col1948
17 Apr 2018, 13:39
Topic: AI vanish after takeoff problem.
Replies: 10
Views: 661

Re: AI vanish after takeoff problem.

Hi Steve, I'm back home now, thanks for replying. You could be right about STVB. On a few occasions I entered an airport and it didn't show in the menu, go on Traffic Tools and it was there. Any way I went on their website, not been on it for a while and there was an update, so after I updated it fo...
by col1948
17 Apr 2018, 06:26

Hi Steve, Sorry just my way of saying it. I mean as I'm following I break off and no longer can follow I get sent back to the base takeoff airport then I'm drifting along uncontrollable in the air, I hope that makes sense. If you reply and I don't answer I have to go out soon so won't be back for a ...
by col1948
16 Apr 2018, 21:54

I created another 2 water afcads and while trying them out I used a Grumman Albatross. The takeoff afcad worked OK and I followed the flight using STVB, 3 quarters of the way there I got booted back to base. So I used the same aircraft and started off from the second water afcad, again I followed th...
by col1948
15 Apr 2018, 14:39

Please forgive me for wasting your time, I sorted it. The floatplane in question was the Military Norsman, any way I found on one of my archived disks a DH Beaver, when I looked at it I saw a very strong resemblance in both aircraft. I knew the Beaver flew OK as an ai but I tested it any way to make...
by col1948
14 Apr 2018, 20:39

AI vanish after takeoff problem.

I spent a good few hours getting a flyable floatplane to fly as an ai, managed it in the end, it will taxi, takeoff then once it reaches around 1200ft and does it's first turn to get on course it vanishes. I tried it a few times to make sure, I was following using super traffic view board which usua...
by col1948
12 Apr 2018, 16:04
Topic: FS9 Waypoints Question.
Replies: 26
Views: 1241

Re: FS9 Waypoints Question.

Hi Steve, I created another WP, this one was above the oil rigs in the North Sea near Kirkwall, Scotland, I got a Sikorsky S61 to do a couple of TnG's giving the impression of a recon mission.
by col1948
12 Apr 2018, 09:52
Forum: MAIW FSX/P3D Package Conversion
Topic: RAF Bentwaters Where in FSX Steam?
Replies: 5
Views: 727

Re: RAF Bentwaters Where in FSX Steam?

I remember when I installed them I was also looking, if you type EGVG for Woodbridge and EGVJ for Bentwaters they will appear in the airport list when searching.

Col.
by col1948
11 Apr 2018, 18:23

This waypoint thing reminded of years ago, I had a friend who was a member on MAIW, he was American and when he was in the USAF he was stationed at Mildenhall. I forget how we became friends but we swapped ideas about FS, he was a tweaker like me lol. His name was Steve Wilson and he made a couple o...
by col1948
10 Apr 2018, 16:20

Great thanks Steve! I made another Flightplan took off from Woodbridge and had the AI fly to one of MAIW waypoints, EGU1. Any way the AC did one TnG then requested a plan change to fly back to base, it got granted, did it's turn then flew back to base. I have ship traffic installed and going out to ...
by col1948
10 Apr 2018, 13:52

Ah! Thanks again my mate, I did a FP a while ago and had a long time for the AC to do the TnG's I got fed up watching it till eventually it broke off, but saying that when it did break off I turned off FSX as well so never saw it actually return to base if it did that is.

Col.
by col1948
10 Apr 2018, 13:36

10 mins I think, should it be longer?

Col.
by col1948
10 Apr 2018, 12:47

Hello again Steve, feeling a little better so changed the WP to the right country lol. AIFP3 recognised it and I made the flightplan, aircraft set off and got to the WP did 2 TnG's then vanished, so something I must have missed, possibly in my flightplan. The thing is when I tried a WP I already had...