The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

New Package: 158th Fighter Wing

Check here for official announcements from MAIW.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

New Package: 158th Fighter Wing

Post by Greg »

Military AI Works invites you to fly with the 'Green Mountain Boys' of the 158th Fighter Wing, Vermont Air National Guard based at Burlington IAP.

Visit our front page to download it now and learn more about this exciting new free package!

Do you require support? Visit this package's dedicated support thread.
eli
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: New Package: 158th Fighter Wing

Post by eli »

Nice surprise this Saturday morning. I guess all of the attention Mike has been giving the 158th has inspired this package. I live in Vermont and had spent a lot of hours trying to learn how to make scenery and modify AFCADs. Took me a long time but I had finally got KBTV together enough for my liking. I had developed the F-16 hangers and did my best to design the new hanger at the northern end of the airfield. I have the Aerosoft F-16 in 158th paint set up as my default start-up in FSX. I uninstalled all of my work and installed this wonderful package. Can't thank you guys enough. I really appreciate the talent the team has. I will keep my day job and leave scenery design to the pros. Now all I have to do is wait until someone comes up with an F-35 in 158th paint.
MJDykas
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Post by MJDykas »

Thanks Guy's , this was a big surprise for me, almost had tears in my eyes. I agree with Eli above. I have always tried to spruce up KBTV , and now it's perfect. I know because I've spent quite a few hours in the airport lounge looking across the runway at the Green Mountain boys side. Spot on fellows !!! Great job Thank you very much.
Brian_Gladden
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Post by Brian_Gladden »

I whole heartedly agree. I have spent numerous hours both looking through the fence and 2 1/2 years working on the ramp side at BTV (Heritage Aviation) and this looks great. I'm running the package in FSX and the only detractor is the trees....