The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

New Package: 65th Aggressors Update

Check here for official announcements from MAIW.
MIKE JG
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

New Package: 65th Aggressors Update

Post by MIKE JG »

Our final release for our 7th birthday is a quick update to the F-15C/D Aggressor models based at Nellis AFB, Nevada.

This update features the brand new KRAI F-15C/D Eagle Aggressor models. Included with this update are optional flight plans that allow you to customize your AI experience at one of the busiest military AI bases.

Twenty aircraft are included with this update which adds additional Aggressor Eagles from our previous Nellis AFB release.

NOTE: This update DOES NOT include the custom scenery for Nellis AFB, you are strongly encouraged to make sure that you have already installed the original MAIW Nellis AFB package PRIOR to installing this update for the 65th Aggressor Squadron.
-Mike G.

Recovering flight sim addict, constant lurker.

Check out my real life RV-8 build here: RV-8 Builder Log
sr01
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: New Package: 65th Aggressors Update

Post by sr01 »

8) :D :D :D :D :D
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

+1, waiting on this one since the 1st screenies made the home page rotation.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
dk1213
Major
Major
Version: FSX

Post by dk1213 »

Yep, this was definitely the best way to wrap up a great month .... I can't wait to see what's next. I'll tell you its been a great couple months, with ORBX global and all these MAIW packages, Mytraffic 2013, this summer has been awesome, and there is no sign of slacking off with ACG due to release Alconbury, Mad Mike Pearson going nuts on skyhawks and mirages, and other ai delights for us to enjoy. I can't wait for the Gutersloh and Alconbury packages, I just found some Harrier Hides which actually turned out to be really cool, came with traffic for nicks harriers and paints. I just love it, every day I find new things to add to tweak my sim into my virtual reality for a couple hours a night.

Now if I could just figure out which scenery library object tetures I overwrote out of the 269 packages I have installed then my sim would be in top shape. I don't even know where to begin, but its so frustrating to be taxiing out to a runway and seeing black little cars or buildings, in some cases a tower, and lately the practice carrier traps at Lemoore, El centro, Beaufort, Patuxent, Cherry Point and Oceana. I don't want to be reinstalling 270 packages, I don't have patience for all that, not to mention I have no idea what I am looking for. There has to be a better way. It is the only thing I have left to complain about (knock on wood)

This was a cool add on to Nellis, Mark did an awesome job on the paints .....maybe you guys should do the F-16's next :)
-DAN KARSZNIA-

Military Aviation Addict
F-16

Post by F-16 »

I agree, this was a very fine package, hope more come out soon.
I have used MAIW for all my military AI packages, and they have been superb.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

F-16 wrote:I agree, this was a very fine package, hope more come out soon.
I have used MAIW for all my military AI packages, and they have been superb.
Welcome to the MAIW forums "F-16"! Glad you like our packages.
F-16

Post by F-16 »

Thanks very much, a very fine setup you have here.