The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Fuel Trucks Fueling Arriving AI

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
Reggie
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Fuel Trucks Fueling Arriving AI

Post by Reggie »

I landed this morning at KMGM and one of the AI F-16's landed behind me. After taxiing to it's parking space, a fuel truck went to the aircraft as if it was summoned. I don 't see this occurring at all of my airports. I'm using P3Dv4.4.

I opened the airport in ADE and the only fuel truck track was around the terminal for passenger traffic. There was no vehicle track down the taxiway to the military base ramp.

Is there a tutorial on how to make this happen so I can add this feature to other airports?

Thanks,
Reggie
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Re: Fuel Trucks Fueling Arriving AI

Post by Greg »

You simply need to add at least one parking spot with type "vehicle" to your network (the pink parking spot). That's where the fuel truck will wait when idle.

The vehicles will take the shortest route to your aircraft parking spot, so if there is no taxiway type "vehicle" (pink taxiway link) it can follow, it will simply follow the normal taxiway structure. That's how it gets to the military side in your case.
Reggie
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: Fuel Trucks Fueling Arriving AI

Post by Reggie »

Thanks Greg, will give it a go.

Cheers,
Reggie