The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

FS2004 Neuburg AB (ETSN) problems

Let's hear all about the eye candy at those military bases.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

FS2004 Neuburg AB (ETSN) problems

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

I have this scenery made by Chris A Brown and Menno van den Boogaard. The scenery is fine but I have a strange problem. The F-4Fs based there, are several feet below the apron and runway as all you can see are the tops of the fins. They also seem to do somersaults!! I thought it was to do with the Germany mesh I use but even when that is disabled leaving the default mesh it still happens. I tried a flatten but that hasn't worked either. Its the only airfield in my sim that does this.

Can anyone throw any light on to why it happens please.

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Re: FS2004 Neuburg AB (ETSN) problems

Post by jimrodger »

Seen it happen with a corrupt aircraft.cfg, especially with missing [General] onwards sections.

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
hawk_sh
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by hawk_sh »

A dupicate AFCAD file for ETSN with a different altitude?
Seen it happen with a corrupt aircraft.cfg, especially with missing [General] onwards sections.
Do other AI aircraft behave the same way at ETSN?
Hartwig

VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

It was a corrupt aircraft.cfg once I copied a good one to it, AI-Aircraft Editor found a few errors and once I corrected those all is fine.

Cheers
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy