The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MAIW Global Libraries fails to unpack

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
barticus300
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

MAIW Global Libraries fails to unpack

Post by barticus300 »

Can someone please help I have used Matrix in the past with no issues recently I uninstalled it. I have just re installed it from scratch on Prepar3d v4 only to find the Global Libraries will download but it wont unpack for some reason ?? I get the error message "Something went wrong while installing MAIW Global Libraries. Please try again or contact us on our forums"
I have tried numerous time but it just wont unpack.
barticus300
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Re: MAIW Global Libraries fails to unpack

Post by barticus300 »

Managed to sort it I gave Matrix Administrator permission in windows and this now works.
Woogey
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: MSFS

Post by Woogey »

Hello Barticus,

I have been having this same issue for a few since late 2019. I have not been abler to use MATRIX since I bought my new PC. I thought I new how to give permissions, but have still not been able to get it to work! Could you give me a quick rundown?

-Preston
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

There are several ways, but the easiest thing you can try is right-clicking the Matrix shortcut and then "Run as administrator".