The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Thank You

Discuss anything here...nothing political or controversial please.
Jobza Guddun
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Thank You

Post by Jobza Guddun »

Just wanted to post to say thanks to all of those who've provided us lesser simmers with the brilliant packages found on MAIW.

I finally got round to installing the FS9 Typhoons package, the first time I've got back into this in a long while, and it really brings it home how much work and time goes into a finished product. I don't have the time or brain cells to produce my own work to that standard, and my FS9 would be as dull as anything without all your contributions.

Very many thanks to all those who contribute in whatever way, your efforts are extremely appreciated at least by this poster! I hope you can keep up the good work.

Happy New Year,

Dave
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Re: Thank You

Post by gsnde »

A Happy New Year to you as well, Dave.

Your kind words are very much appreciated. There are so many different talents combined in this community, and very often their work is just taken for granted.

So it’s very nice and rewarding to hear somebody is enjoying what is created here.

From mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin