The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Looking for painters interested in early Cold War Jets

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
avp
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
Version: FS9

Looking for painters interested in early Cold War Jets

Post by avp »

Hi folks. My interest is building early Cold War bases of the mid 50s to the early sixties. I have released several here over the last year (McGuire, Harmon , Goose, Torrejon Dhahran). I have many more I would like to release but am in need of repaints for various aircraft of the period and I am no repainter. I am an avid fan of Mike Pearson and John Young’s early jets from the bombers to fighters and don’t feel they are represented enough in full sceneries.

David Wooster developed his F-86L and F-89J for several of my sceneries and was gracious enough to provide some initial paints to go with these sceneries. My greatest need is for more repaints of these two aircraft.

If any of you repainters have any interest in doing these and some others for sceneries that will be released please contact me and I can give you more specifics.

Thanks
Al
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Re: Looking for painters interested in early Cold War Jets

Post by gsnde »

Hi Al.

Thank you for the various sceneries that you have provided in the download hangar. And I hope you find some partners for your future projects here.
Cheers,
Martin