The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

FSX XtoMDL

Use this forum to discuss technical issues related to the operation of your computer. Graphics, Hardward, Software, settings, etc.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

FSX XtoMDL

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

Where do I find the XtoMDL application? Ive installed ModelConverterX and I'm currently converting an AI aircraft to FSX.

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Re: FSX XtoMDL

Post by hschuit »

It is in this FSX SDK folder:

..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\environment kit\modeling sdk\3DSM7\Plugins\xtomdl.exe
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

hschuit wrote: 22 Aug 2022, 11:04 It is in this FSX SDK folder:

..\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\environment kit\modeling sdk\3DSM7\Plugins\xtomdl.exe
I've not got thi in my FSX installation. I've got the Gold Edition with SP1 SP2 and Acceleration
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

I have FSX Acceleration which has the same SDK as the Gold package. The SDK installer should be on one of the Gold DVD's.
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by TimC340 »

The P3Dv1.4 SDK replicates and is compatible with all versions of FSX. It's freely available here (FSDeveloper).