The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Finnigley Jet Provosts

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Finnigley Jet Provosts

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

Anyone got the repaints for these Jet Provosts please

XW311, XW352, XW368, XW372, XW405 and XW425

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Re: Finnigley Jet Provosts

Post by TimC340 »

Aren't they in the JP download? I may have put my foot in it a bit then, as the traffic file was given to me directly by John in the early days of the Jet Provost project - it was one of the few things that I'd saved on One Drive when I lost the original FY!

Edit: I've just downloaded the package. Actually, I think I rewrote the traffic file that John gave me with 12 JP5s doing the odd circuit at Finningley. I created a number of waypoints (which I need to add to the download) for the JPs to route via on 'navex' flights. I note that the final download only has 10 JP5Bs, which is probably more appropriate for any given time at 6FTS. Obviously, I can't distribute John's repaints without his authority. I will alter the traffic file to reflect the aircraft in the package.
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by TimC340 »

Here's a revised traffic file which uses only the aircraft in the JP download, John. Also, the associated waypoints.
Attachments
Waypoints.zip
(1.9 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
Traffic_Finningley_JP5B_Flightplans_FSX.bgl
(7.6 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Thanks Tim
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy