The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
azcat
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Army Air Corps WAH-64 Apaches by MAIW

Post by azcat »

I believe my question pertains to this package...but I am not exactly sure. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place to post this question.

I am looking for the specific file that creates the soldiers, tanks, tents, fence etc. that appear at Kandahar (OAKN). I am speculating that this package loaded the file in question since it is one of the few MAIW packages that touches OAKN.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks!!!
azcat
Cadet
Cadet

Post by azcat »

[quote="azcat"]I believe my question pertains to this package...but I am not exactly sure. I apologize in advance if this is the incorrect place to post this question.

I am looking for the specific file that creates the soldiers, tanks, tents, fence etc. that appear at Kandahar (OAKN). I am speculating that this package loaded the file in question since it is one of the few MAIW packages that touches OAKN.

Any help is appreciated.

thanks!!![/quote]

I found the file, not associated with this package at all. It was an OAKN AFCAD loaded as part of the the MCDMIL.ZIP file of scenery objects. I have these files in their own directory in my Addon Scenery and for whatever reason I had a "bone headed mental block" about opening this directory and looking inside.....Well I finally did and there it was.......duh.....

Thanks again for anybody that read and gave it a even 1 second of your brain power...
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

I'm glad you found it out yourself. It's been a while since we released this package and I couldn't remember if we put any objects at Kandahar.

Welcome to the forums by the way!
jetrange
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by jetrange »

I've been having elevation problems with EGVP as well, and I tried different ways to fix it, but nothing seems to fix the terrain.
Attachments
Wallop 1.JPG
JohnTenn
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Post by JohnTenn »

JetRange

Sorting the flattens.

The altitude of the runway is determined by the airport elevation. You can change airport elevation in ADE, "tools"\"Change Airport Reference Data".

The taxiways and aprons will lie on the flatten or at airport elevation if there is no flatten.

John