The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Help

Post all your development discussions here that don't fit into any of the above categories.
serial59

Help

Post by serial59 »

I downloaded the texture later, I do not know on what burst of can put it because I tried on those I have on FSX and no one this texture.
Everything that is not the right burst for this texture.

Thank you for your help please

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/download ... 017-scheme
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Re: Help

Post by swp53 »

Hi serial59,
The original MAIW Rafale package released in 2011 contained 16 Rafale C textures which covered those that were active with the French Air Force at the time. Today there are 48 Rafle C active and 133 is a later addition to the fleet. so it does not replace an existing texture this being a new one.
You just need to add it to your Rafale C folder and either make or look for a flight plan to add it to your sim.
I hope this helps.
Steve
Past Beta Tester
serial59

Post by serial59 »

swp53 wrote: 28 Jul 2017, 08:58 Hi serial59,
The original MAIW Rafale package released in 2011 contained 16 Rafale C textures which covered those that were active with the French Air Force at the time. Today there are 48 Rafle C active and 133 is a later addition to the fleet. so it does not replace an existing texture this being a new one.
You just need to add it to your Rafale C folder and either make or look for a flight plan to add it to your sim.
I hope this helps.
Steve
Thanks steve, you would not have a link to download it? Because I'm not sure I have the good burst in my FSX
serial59

Post by serial59 »

I found the good but it is for FS9 not FSX, there is a FSX version?

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/download ... ch-rafales
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

Hi serial59,
No FSX version of the NBAI Rafale's.
They work OK in FSX but better if you change the textures from FS9 dxt to FSX DDS with mips using DXTBmp or similar program and change the flight plans from the original FS9 day code to FSX day code with AIFP.
Regards,
Steve
Past Beta Tester
serial59

Post by serial59 »

Too complicated for me that lol

But I tested the burst in FS9 version on FSX ca does not work the burst does not appear