The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Packages for FS9 in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
ricki429
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: RNAS Culdrose by Gary Barker

Post by ricki429 »

VulcanDriver wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 12:48 FLE1 maybe a WP for Fleetlands which used to be a servicing depot for helicopters. Its now closed.
Since when has it been closed? I thought they had more work down there than they ever have...
There is a superb Fleetlands scenery out if you want the helicopters to go somewhere
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... s-Heliport
swp53
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by swp53 »

Fleetlands (EGVF) is still operational but now owned by Vector Aerospace Helicopter Services - UK
http://www.vectoraerospace.com/aboutus/ ... vices.aspx
Past Beta Tester
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Sorry, I misread your question, Jim.

As there isn't an EGAZ in real life and FLE1 seems to be a waypoint it seems that they both should have been included in the package.
As you have the position of FLE1 it is easy enough to make a waypoint file but the airfield is a touch more difficult to do.
Steve
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

ricki429 wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 13:19
VulcanDriver wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 12:48 FLE1 maybe a WP for Fleetlands which used to be a servicing depot for helicopters. Its now closed.
Since when has it been closed? I thought they had more work down there than they ever have...
There is a superb Fleetlands scenery out if you want the helicopters to go somewhere
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/s ... s-Heliport
That's the trouble with rumours. My bad.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by jimrodger »

Firebird wrote: 29 Oct 2017, 22:00 Sorry, I misread your question, Jim.

As there isn't an EGAZ in real life and FLE1 seems to be a waypoint it seems that they both should have been included in the package.
As you have the position of FLE1 it is easy enough to make a waypoint file but the airfield is a touch more difficult to do.
Cheers for that, thought I was losing the plot (again!!)

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"