The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Dans bits & bobs

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Chrisb
Major
Major
Version: FS9

Re: Dans bits & bobs

Post by Chrisb »

Thanks Dan.

Chris
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by shaggy22 »

Stewart Pearson wrote:Dan, you're not just on a roll.........................you're on a floury bap!!! :smt005
:smt003 :smt003
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
Jon
Major
Major

Post by Jon »

Stewart Pearson wrote:Dan, you're not just on a roll.........................you're on a floury bap!!! :smt005
I had to google that... :smt004
"To Err is Human, To Forgive is Divine. Neither of Which is SAC Policy."
AIG Beta Tester, General Aviation painter
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

VulcanDriver wrote:Yay found a home for my SK 61s F5 Ljungbyhed :D
Downloaded the files but the afcad has no parking spots. Is this normal for scenery from this source or is it only this airfield?
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

I tried to Viggen traffic pack the FSX Sattna ESNT AB Viggen nest

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/fslib.php ... d=28291803

FSX Scenery--Sattna Air Base
[ Download | View ]

Name: swedishairbasesattna.zip
Size: 7,379,111 Date: 08-19-2009 Downloads: 852

FSX Scenery--Sattna Air Base. The Sattna AB is typical of the many distributed airbases that were built in Sweden during the 1960s. Together with runways built as roadstrips they were a way to meet the nuclear-threat! Later on several of these bases was completed with short strips (1000 m) suited for AJ/JA37 Viggen. Sattna AB, located near the coastline, was mainly intended for fighter purposes and served as a sidebase to the F4 wing in Ostersund. The scenery contains typical objects in form of vehicles, shieldings, fuel supply, air/ground control and com utility. By Per-Anders Wikstrom.

Unfortunately, there does not appear to traffic

Any idea?

Zsolt
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

From what I could make out from various bits around the net the Viggens from Ostersund used it as a side base but weren't actually based there. Try different times Zsolt in the sim, they should go there at some point
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Hi Dan, Am unable to locate the AFCAD's for EHGR and ESCF in your Swedish Draken set.
Any assistance would be appreciated.
Cheers
Brian H
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

EHGR is Gilze Rijen in Holland, just do a search on avsim or fs.com, I would imagine someones done one. If you're on FSX I would highly recommend NL2000v4, it's brilliant :-)

As for Malmo/Linkoping I'm not aware of anything
Dan

shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Tried this a while back, figured it's worth another go:

I have a lot of spare time on my hands at the moment so I'm going to start taking requests for this week. You can request anything you like providing there's an ai model & repaints for it. I don't mind retro or modern. Request away............
Dan

zsoltfireman
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by zsoltfireman »

shaggy22 wrote:From what I could make out from various bits around the net the Viggens from Ostersund used it as a side base but weren't actually based there. Try different times Zsolt in the sim, they should go there at some point
No results :?
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Have searched as suggested but nothing found. Suspect that I will have to use alternates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

zsoltfireman wrote:No results :?
Leave it with me, I'll have a look at it
Dan

plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
plumber
Captain
Captain

Post by plumber »

Dan, To solve my problem I have done the following;
Replaced EHGR with EHEH (Eindoven)
Replaced ESCF with ESSP (Kungsagen)
These are the nearest airfields to the original ones.
Had to create Parking at both but hopefully the birds have somewhere to go now.
Bit of a pain changing the FP's only one error on installing which took a while to find.
Anyway thanks for your efforts.
Brian H
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

plumber wrote:Dan, To solve my problem I have done the following;
Replaced EHGR with EHEH (Eindoven)
Replaced ESCF with ESSP (Kungsagen)
These are the nearest airfields to the original ones.
Had to create Parking at both but hopefully the birds have somewhere to go now.
Bit of a pain changing the FP's only one error on installing which took a while to find.
Anyway thanks for your efforts.
Brian H
Glad you've managed to sort it Brian, although I must admit I'm surprised there's nothing for Gilze out there.
Dan

Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

There is some some enhancement available. Our very own Stewie created it http://www.militaryaiworks.com/newforum ... 52&t=12097
Steve
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Bit of a thread revival but I've just uploaded flightplans for a lot of Russian Air Force, Navy, Roscosmos, MCHS, Border Guard & a few other bits & bobs to the download hangar. The plans are in FSX format but can be easily converted for use into FS9, there are also evpmods that cannot be used in fs9 (sorry) & the landclasses are designed for use in FSX only, you shouldn't need them in fs9 anyway. The list of paints are in the readme, if I've missed anything then please tell me. You'll also need some scenery from Andrey Anta, mostly anything in the west of Russia. Republic of Karelia, Moscow, Northwest Federal District etc. The landclass for the Akhtubinsk is for the scenery linked in the readme. Most of this is complete guesswork so don't go expecting absolute realism in terms of what airframe is based & where they go. The best spotting places are Z25Y (Chkalovsky), ULLV (Levashovo) & XRWH (Akhtubinsk). You'll also need Ray Parkers MiG-29 packages as well available on his website as I've done some alternate fp's for them as well

I'm going to keep working on more evpmods & landclass for FSX users

One last thing, The An-12's, Il-76's & An-72 aircraft cfg files will have to be slightly changed because I added the names to the end title so i didn't end up duplicating fp's. It's pretty easy to sort out yourselves but if anyone is struggling with it I'll send over a copy of my aircraft cfg files for you.

Enjoy,
ImageCHK7 by Dan Reeves, on Flickr
Dan

campbeme
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by campbeme »

shaggy22 wrote: 17 Apr 2017, 11:30 Bit of a thread revival but I've just uploaded flightplans for a lot of Russian Air Force, Navy, Roscosmos, MCHS, Border Guard & a few other bits & bobs to the download hangar. The plans are in FSX format but can be easily converted for use into FS9, there are also evpmods that cannot be used in fs9 (sorry) & the landclasses are designed for use in FSX only, you shouldn't need them in fs9 anyway. The list of paints are in the readme, if I've missed anything then please tell me. You'll also need some scenery from Andrey Anta, mostly anything in the west of Russia. Republic of Karelia, Moscow, Northwest Federal District etc. The landclass for the Akhtubinsk is for the scenery linked in the readme. Most of this is complete guesswork so don't go expecting absolute realism in terms of what airframe is based & where they go. The best spotting places are Z25Y (Chkalovsky), ULLV (Levashovo) & XRWH (Akhtubinsk). You'll also need Ray Parkers MiG-29 packages as well available on his website as I've done some alternate fp's for them as well

I'm going to keep working on more evpmods & landclass for FSX users

One last thing, The An-12's, Il-76's & An-72 aircraft cfg files will have to be slightly changed because I added the names to the end title so i didn't end up duplicating fp's. It's pretty easy to sort out yourselves but if anyone is struggling with it I'll send over a copy of my aircraft cfg files for you.

Enjoy,
ImageCHK7 by Dan Reeves, on Flickr
Thanks Dan,

Released and in the Hangar.

http://www.militaryaiworks.com/download ... lightplans
Mark
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Now I've finished travelling around & editing photos for this year I figured I'd do some more work in Russia, I've started with Chkalovsky air base near Moscow which is home to the majority Russia's transport fleet. Please bear in mind the afcad is pretty close to the real thing but everything else is a complete guess including the ILS frequencies, comms, buildings etc. But it's better than looking at nothing in my opinion. I've only also only done the parts around the main apron, mainly because I can't be bothered to do the rest. This is built for FSX so I've no idea how/if it will work in FS9. You will have to modify various parking codes to get the aircraft to park in the correct places as well. The libraries/seceneries needed are :

UNNT 2012,
Lib37 (no idea where I found this so does anyone have any ideas)
MAIW LJCE Library
MAIW Polish Objects Library
Tipovuha_lib (in most sceneries by Andrey Anta)

I'll upload it to the hangar once I've finished it off, it's mostly done but I've got to work on a few things yet. I would strongly advise on using the flightplans I've done with this as it becomes a very active base.
Attachments
Chkalovsky.zip
(15.45 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Dan

jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by jimrodger »

Lib37 is included with numerous sceneries from AVSIMRUS.com

Jim
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"