The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

BAK 14 Certification

Feel free to post your best military aviation photos in this forum. Attaching photos will not be allowed, they must be linked to a third party site to be accepted.
ahs06
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

BAK 14 Certification

Post by ahs06 »

Had the opportunity to watch the 104th FW recertify their one of their BAK 14 after a major overhaul.
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"-C Ritzer
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Re: BAK 14 Certification

Post by Victory103 »

Can I get my AI to do that? I wonder if the 104th FW have any former Navy types turned Air Guard on staff that would be happy to test.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
ahs06
Captain
Captain

Post by ahs06 »

As far as I know, everyone there is home recruited/former AD/prior enlisted internal hires. No one seems to want to be the last guy pinned for de-arming when a certification is coming. They're usually the unlucky person testing it. Not sure there's enough drugs to make someone crazy enough to make that FDE.
"No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind"-C Ritzer
clickclickdoh
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by clickclickdoh »

Thank you for not being like those two heathens filming in portrait mode.
ahs06
Captain
Captain

Post by ahs06 »

E-4 Mafia at work. I filmed it in landscape but my phone likes to save it in portrait (its old but paid for). YouTube's basic editor fixes it though.