The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

North America

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
KC10Pilot
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Re: North America

Post by KC10Pilot »

I have version 1.4.0 and can see two updates for North America but the same problem persists of not being able to update. It keeps saying my internet connection is offline which it isn't.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

It sounds like the region version wasn't saved properly in the user config file after installing North America. This can happen if Matrix isn't closed properly after a region installation.

Open Windows Explorer and go to the following folder: %localappdata%\Military_AI_Works. In it should be a folder called "Matrix.exe_andaverylonghash", containing the subfolder "1.4.0.0" and in that subfolder the file "user.config".

Open the file with Notepad or another text file editor and look for the section <setting name="versionRegionNA" serializeAs="String">. It's value is probably still set to 0. Change the value to 1.0, save and close the file. Then restart Matrix.
KC10Pilot
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by KC10Pilot »

Actually, this is interesting. Here's the code:

<setting name="versionRegionNA" serializeAs="String">
<value />

I'll change it to 1.0 using the preceding nomenclature and see what happens.
KC10Pilot
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by KC10Pilot »

Worked like a champ. Thanks for the help Greg!