The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

Europe /Asia - incomplete installation of aircrafts

Since Matrix support is now terminated, this forum is now locked and will soon be archived.
Airmichi
Cadet
Cadet
Version: P3D

Europe /Asia - incomplete installation of aircrafts

Post by Airmichi »

Good morning,

I recently installed the regions Asia und Europe, togehter with the library. All updates are installed as well.

But when I run AIFP the tool found tons of not installed aircraft, mostly Europe, some for the Asia region.

On the other side tons of installed but not used aircraft in Asia, some in Europe.

So in total sadly some difficulties in the complete installation of both regions, examples see below in the screenshots of AIFP.

How can I resolve this, should I deinstall and reinstall? Or will help just a manual workaround?

Thanks a lot for help in advance,

kind regards

Michael
Attachments
not used aircraft.jpg
missing aircraft.jpg
RKE
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Europe /Asia - incomplete installation of aircrafts

Post by RKE »

The vast majority of them are due to the models not being converted to P3Dv4 as of yet. MATRIX installs all the flightplans from the start, whether the required models and repaints are available or not.
Airmichi
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Airmichi »

thanks for your reply. This is very surprisingly , I have never expected that such uncomplete packages with be installed without any advice regarding.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Post by Firebird »

Just looking at the top of the first list. Those JASDF F-4s are all in the Matrix installation.

If it is the case that there are no flight plans for them then the chances are that they have been superceded but that the original package elements have are have not been removed..

Now it might be that as the conversions are being done that other releases are causing these issues as flightplan clean ups are not getting done. My feeling here is that once the cutover is complete that would be the time for an admin clean up to ensure no loose ends.
The conversion is the priority here. You can only really tidy up once the work is done.

Now having said all that. I just downloaded the Asia region and there are 20x F-4s for 301 Hikotai included and 20x F-4s in the Traffic_JASDF 301 Hikotai Hyakuri_FSX.bgl file.
Why some should be missing I don't know as they are there.
Steve
Airmichi
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Airmichi »

Thanks Steve , highly appreciated. I will just reinstall the Asia region and will see what will happen