The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Mig-29 all versions

AI models & scenery by Miljan Korac.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Mig-29 all versions

Post by Firebird »

I think that is a reasonable thing, Miljan.
Steve
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Absolutely fantastic!

Giorgio
JohnTenn
Major
Major

Post by JohnTenn »

Yes an excellent model.

Great paint-kit and a lot of help from Miljan.

Some more to follow soon.

John
Attachments
SPHI_041.jpg
SPHI_042.jpg
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Which country? Peru?

Giorgio
JohnTenn
Major
Major

Post by JohnTenn »

Yes, Peru.

Unfortunately without 043.

That paint scheme is beyond me for now.

According to Scramble it was written-off earlier this year.

John
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

I've found a little problem, the chute is untextured. Copied the original texture from the package, all is fine now.

Giorgio
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

It is nice to see that small packages are starting to appear for this wonderful collection of models.
Steve
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Are there any other Russian squadrons paint in progress?
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by miljan »

Honestly there is not much left. Majority of Mi-29 9.12 and 9.13 are wfu with some 9.51 stil in Akhtubinsk I believe that someone from Russia here can give more details for sure .
VIVA LA VIDA
bismarck
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by bismarck »

Oh.... so it seems that scramble.nl is not reliable for Russia...
It list 525 MiG-29 as "active" :shock:

Giorgio
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

No waaay. Except all exAlgerian and new SMT(R) and 9.53 very few others are flying. Kost of squadrons are changed with Su-30SM like one in Domna for example. So you can count on Lipets and Akhtubinsk-Astrahan I believe. Right now they are donating them around the world but with a obligation from other side to pay for overhaul of course.so far Serbia took 6 and Mongolia 16 I believe with 2 delivered recently .
VIVA LA VIDA
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

Oh I forgot and Squadron in Yerevan , Armenia of 9.13S
VIVA LA VIDA
Samuray8726
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Samuray8726 »

Hello,

Anyone planning on doing the Slovak AS and UBS textures, If not Ill have a go. Please let me know for a possible collaboration?

Martin
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

As far as I know no one so you can proceed with it. I will be happy to see good use of this models.

MIljan
VIVA LA VIDA
JohnTenn
Major
Major

Post by JohnTenn »

Thanks Miljan
integral
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by integral »

Hello,
I believe I'm not good at producing military paints because I lived mostly on the civilian part of aviation and cannot identify myself in all the details and "uniqueness" of every single frame variation (repaints and model mods).

However, I fell it is important to express my gratitude, how valuable the dedication and effort you guys put in this Mig 29 series, Miljan for the models, and all of you for the repaints, THANK YOU, your arwork are fantastic and gorgeous. Thank you.

I know, if I were to tell I would probably create some fictive crappy repaints for Malagasy Air Force to enjoy them even more in my sim (noone else would get and interest in), that it's a selfish way that immediately negates how much I may praise all of your work.

But recently along my wandering on various forums and reading creators expressing themselves, I felt it was important to point out, as an user, what you guys are doing aren't going unnoticed, are not ignored and it's not a waste of time. People use them (or will), those are loved artwork, and I guess only 0.0001% of users are registered on usual places, yet, not all will express anything. I still don't believe I should post a "Thank" on every single repaint or model post (that would take me 35287 and rapidly increasing posts to write ASAP, that's an impossible task).
Maybe I'm wrong, or I should, but I'm still in the process of rebuilding FS from scratch again. It would take me months if not years to download and install a specific repaint from one post in one topic of one of the various forums/ressource websites. Should I post a thank you now the moment the creator presents his work, or wait the moment I actually install and use the creation ? I still don't know.

But for a moment, I felt there was an opportunity to share a lambda user reality and point of view. We (users) are indeed selfish, we "require" others to produce what we want instead of trying to understand how much you guys did put aside and got into to provide those beautiful contents. We don't understand how valuable what you do until you get silent, and even when that happens, we still asking were you are, what happenned, etc. It's a pity, but the point is, I can't spent my entire day logging in, going through all new posts and write a little message to express my gratitude. For the past 24 hours, I would have to write 83 messages. I didn't. Not that I feel guilty or anything, it's just not feasible, a post alone each day, yet 80 (?), while really feeling gratefull at the same time. It's not because I don't post I'm ignoring what you guys do or neglecting how much you are really good and generous people. Yeah, I also believe many users just don't care, they just use and eagerly wait for the next new toy, but that's not how I feel, at all.

All my thanks again, will always enjoy whatever you provide no matter how far and seemingly ignoring I may be,
sorry for the digression.
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

Integral ,
Thank you for your kind words . It really means alot to us developers. Sometimes all we feel is pressure of the community and sometimes just a research can take weeks to be done.
Hearing this words will certainly stimulate us to keep producing models whenever real life allows us . And for you, keep trying to produce repaints. When I came here I didn't know even how to produce AFD file but my desire to learn brought me to the stage where I can build entire package by myself only if I have enough time. I wouldn't do it without some great people here who were keen to teach me.

Cheers
VIVA LA VIDA
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

New set of textures for Bulgarian Air Force has been uploaded. It is made to fit new models from Mig-29 models Part 4 package. Please delete all previous models and textures from previous package. DDS textures are included as well to make job easier once Mig-29 models are converted for P3D use.
VIVA LA VIDA
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Nice one, Miljan.
Are there any other models/textures that you are planning to redo or is that it?
Steve
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

I am planning Serbia as well but the thing is , we gonna receive 4 more aircraft from September so I will wait till then. Polish are started but difficult to make specials .
VIVA LA VIDA