The download hangar is currently disabled. We're doing our best to bring it back as soon as possible.

MAIW NBAI Grob G 115 Tutor Conversion Support

Post all questions and problems with official MAIW Conversion Packages for FSX and P3D in this forum. Each package has a dedicated thread for support.
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

MAIW NBAI Grob G 115 Tutor Conversion Support

Post by Greg »

Post support related comments for the MAIW NBAI Grob G 115 Tutor conversion in this thread.
Trembler111
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Re: MAIW NBAI Grob G 115 Tutor Conversion Support

Post by Trembler111 »

Hello, Im new to installing add on aircraft to FSX. I downloaded your Grob Tutor Aircraft, but cannot get it to show in the FSX plane selector. I note that simobjects / airplanes / MAIW NBAI ........folder contains 2 model folders and 120 texture folders as well as a .cfg file and a .air file.
I think normally specified aircraft folders have MODEL PANEL SOUND SOUNDAI and TEXTURE folders as well as a few individual files. The download is missing PANEL SOUND and SOUNDAI folders. Ive placed the MAIW NBAI Grob G 115 Tutor (FSX) folder in my FSX / SIMOBJECTS /AIRPLANES folder where all the other aircraft types are. I run FSX but cant see the GROB. any help or more detailed instruction would be greatly appreciated.

best regards
John Young
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: MAIW NBAI Grob G 115 Tutor Conversion Support

Post by John Young »

Hi Trembler111 and welcome to the forum.

My advice to you would be to read the home page of the MAIW and to see what we do here. The clue is in the two middle letters of our name.

The aircraft you are trying to find are not designed to be user flyable. They are AI aircraft and should be used in conjunction with a traffic file and suitable airports with parking.

You are not alone, we have had a few queries like this recently, but no matter how we try to inform people, users still try and fly the aircraft.

John