The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Conversion packages

Technical support for the MAIW website and forums.
canberratt18
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FSX

Conversion packages

Post by canberratt18 »

Are there any future conversion packages to FSX using the MPAI Convair F-102, and MPAI Convair F-106 models in the pipeline?
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: P3D

Conversion packages

Post by gsnde »

There are still several packages in the pipeline. And we still have only a very small team making all these conversions - about 160 releases, by the way.

I am very grateful that lately two new people have completed their first packages - thank you, guys!

So the answer is that waiting for missing jewels is still worth it. If anybody has played around with AI conversion and did so with reasonable results ... MAIW would appreciate your help.

The more people working on conversions....
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Re: Conversion packages

Post by hschuit »

I am surprised there is demand for these rare models in FSX/P3D. Fortunately they do not have dozens of model variants so I added the Dagger and Dart to my to do list on Trello. No ETA yet, I hope to do them within the next 3 months.

Henk.
Last edited by hschuit on 20 Nov 2020, 08:22, edited 1 time in total.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Thank you, Henk!

You can't believe how much I am looking forward to the first of the Millennium Fighters.

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin
Cadet
Version: FSX

Post by canberratt18 »

Many thanks Henk, I forgot the F-101, and F-104 as well. Looking forward very much to these works.
Cheers, Alan Lane
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Work on the century fighters has started, tomorrow the Netherlands will go into near total lockdown which will obviously help to speed up progress...

P3Dv5.1 screenshot:
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

You have not the faintest idea how happy that picture makes me, Henk. On the other hand after so much work together... you know exactly :-)

Absoluetly lovely!
Cheers,
Martin