The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Mirage 2000 AI project for P3Dv4-5

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Re: Mirage 2000 AI project for P3Dv4-5

Post by Tranquil »

I will have a look at what other specials are still in use and do those, i try not to put retro paints into any sim as im one of those who has to be upto date.. The paint kit is very good, i had a little problem with the tanks lining the blue white red stripe up, do you have a wireframe view of the texture? another little problem is the main colours also have parts/details on them, so if you paint over the colours you also lose the parts, i shall update the paint kit for my use :)

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by hschuit »

Mark, on top of the stack inside the master file (HSAI_M2000_T MASTER.pspimage) there are wireframe sheets + a HELP sheet.
If you want to change the camo colours you need the master file, every camo color and version detail has a separate layer there.
The smaller paint kits per airbase have many layers collapsed to help me quickly paint the serials/badges without having to carry every layer from the master file.

Henk.

Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Ahh now that makes more sense Henk, yes i diddnt even look at the master kit, fantastic!

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Victory103 »

Popped them in P3Dv4 last night for a quick look, just as nice as the real delta jet.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by Tranquil »

Mirage 2000C / 12-YL / Tiger Meet 2003 (Base Aerienne 103 at Cambrai-Epinoy) EC 1/12

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Wow.... very cool!

From mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

Never checked but I guess that between 2000-5 and 2000-9 there are no significant difference in antennas and lumps and bumps.
VIVA LA VIDA
Philippe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Philippe »

Hi all, first of all thanks a lot for this beautiful package of M2000. I was able to replace almost all of my aging FMAI ones.

If I may I would like to ask for a favor here: since 2018 French Air Force has decommissioned their "nuclear mission" M2000N based in Istres (LFMI) and have replaced all of them with Rafale based in St Dizier. Two squadrons now operate the nuclear mission along with the ASMP missile.

Would it be possible to have the ASMP (and its mount) mdl file so that I can adapt it to some Nick Black's Rafale for my personal use ? As we speak there is no version of the Rafale ASMP yet thus my friendly request here .. Thanks a lot and if the above is causing any issue please let me know.

Philippe
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Philippe, attached below is a zip file with the parts in .mdl format, do with it what you like.

Henk.

https://app.box.com/s/1uea7ol3cl8ixxvpgnutq1s4zx81j553
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

Tranquil wrote: 25 Feb 2021, 21:09 Mirage 2000C / 12-YL / Tiger Meet 2003 (Base Aerienne 103 at Cambrai-Epinoy) EC 1/12

Much thanks

Mark
Nice repaints Mark, but where can we download them ? or are they going into the hanger.
Philippe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Philippe »

Many thanks Henk ! If it works I will show you the result. Philippe
Philippe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Philippe »

Hello Henk, thanks to your kind support I was able to add the ASMP hypersonic missile to one of Nick Black/MAIW team's Rafale model. Working very well, it was a quick and easy customization using MCX.
I tried to attach a picture so hope you can see it.
Attachments
Rafale ASMP.jpg
hschuit
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by hschuit »

Philippe, nice work.

Henk.
Mirage4FS
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Mirage4FS »

Thanks to all involved. A wonderful gift to the community by bringing this series into the 64-bit flightsim world.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel
Version: FS9

Post by TheFoufure »

Philippe wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 10:10 Hello Henk, thanks to your kind support I was able to add the ASMP hypersonic missile to one of Nick Black/MAIW team's Rafale model. Working very well, it was a quick and easy customization using MCX.
Wow. Great. Is it available for FS9 ?
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Philippe wrote:Hello Henk, thanks to your kind support I was able to add the ASMP hypersonic missile to one of Nick Black/MAIW team's Rafale model. Working very well, it was a quick and easy customization using MCX.
Hi Philippe. That was worth it, congratulations! We could add this variety to the next official package update, if you are OK with the idea. If so, just send me the model via PM.

From mobile hence short

Cheers,
Martin
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Philippe wrote: 05 Mar 2021, 10:10 Hello Henk, thanks to your kind support I was able to add the ASMP hypersonic missile to one of Nick Black/MAIW team's Rafale model. Working very well, it was a quick and easy customization using MCX.
Hello,

So you use the "Merge' function form MCX to do this ? To add a missile MDL file ?

This is a FS9 version of Rafale ?

Thanks a lot.
Philippe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Philippe »

Hi everyone,

First of all please use that version as you wish, I am happy if this Rafale variation please you guys. I will send you the mdl through a separate PM. Please keep in mind that this mdl has been a bit customized by myself regarding the animations otherwise I would have lost most of them during the conversion (canopy, afternurner, flaps, canards, etc...). Same for the lights. Obviously the basic ones recognized by MCX have been kept "as is".

And yes - thanks to Henk - I used MCX in order to merge the ASMP missile mdl within a Rafale version that was a long range fuel one and where I simply removed the AASM (if I remember well). Reason if that I was looking for a long range version and some light air to air defense in order to stay consistent with the ASMP mission.

This version has been converted for P3D V5 which is the sim I use. I think we can then recomplile it for FSX. Not sure for FS9 though ..
Philippe
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by Philippe »

Maybe should we switch to a Rafale forum thread instead of the M2000 regarding this particular topic ?
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Philippe wrote: 16 Mar 2021, 15:22 This version has been converted for P3D V5 which is the sim I use. I think we can then recomplile it for FSX. Not sure for FS9 though ..
I hope you can for FS9 too.

I cross my fingers