The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Dans bits & bobs

Post and discuss what YOU are working on. This is the place to preview and/or discuss your modern day military AI projects.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: FS9

Re: Dans bits & bobs

Post by Firebird »

That sounds promising. Anybody else got any ideas?
Steve
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: P3D

Post by shaggy22 »

Next little project on the go at the moment, not too far off being complete. There will be multiple parts for this air force, fighters first, followed by transports & finally training aircraft. I can't do the MiG 21 fleet as I don't have enough information about them yet, serials & squadron allocations mostly

Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

Twitter: @DRAviography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanReevesAviography/
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Czechoslovak Air Force fighters pack uploaded to the hangar, please give some time for the admins to make them available. It utilises the MKAI MiG 29, RMAI Su-22 & MPAI Su-25. Flightplans have also been included for the MiG 23's done by Jason Rogers on Avsim. I have just about enough info to start their MiG 21's, which will be a standalone pack as they had over 100 of them in service.

This time it was a joint package with myself doing doing the repaints & Matt Soden doing the flightplans.

I've also uploaded a little pack for the 4 C-130F's based at NAS Rota, there will be quite a few of these little ones uploaded in the coming weeks, watch this space
Dan

"Cluster bombing from B-52s are very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground"

MSoden1991
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by MSoden1991 »

shaggy22 wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 00:07 Czechoslovak Air Force fighters pack uploaded to the hangar, please give some time for the admins to make them available. It utilises the MKAI MiG 29, RMAI Su-22 & MPAI Su-25. Flightplans have also been included for the MiG 23's done by Jason Rogers on Avsim. I have just about enough info to start their MiG 21's, which will be a standalone pack as they had over 100 of them in service.

This time it was a joint package with myself doing doing the repaints & Matt Soden doing the flightplans.

I've also uploaded a little pack for the 4 C-130F's based at NAS Rota, there will be quite a few of these little ones uploaded in the coming weeks, watch this space
I've enjoyed joining in on this project with you, looking forward to doing the rest.
Matt Soden
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Next part to the Czechoslovak project will be the transport aircraft, the vast majority have been but I'm missing a few paint kits, I've asked on other forums & can't seem to get hold of these 3, the SBAI Tu-134, MAKC-SIM Yak-40 & TCAI Il-62. Does anybody have a copy of those paint kits they wouldn't mind sharing with me please?
Dan

jetpilot1980
Captain
Captain

Post by jetpilot1980 »

I noticed you chose the MKAI Mig-29 as opposed to the SBAI one for a P3Dv4 compatible package... Does this mean the MKAI FSX/P3D conversion is coming soon or?
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

jetpilot1980 wrote: 17 Apr 2021, 13:56 I noticed you chose the MKAI Mig-29 as opposed to the SBAI one for a P3Dv4 compatible package... Does this mean the MKAI FSX/P3D conversion is coming soon or?

No comment.................................. 8)

It will not be soon though, that I promise you
Dan

A25777
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Post by A25777 »

Alex
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Nice one Alex,

Thank you
Dan

phantomfreak
Major
Major

Post by phantomfreak »

I may have the Tu-134 and the Yak-40 on my computer, however I'm away from mine so it may be a week or so before I can check.
Bazinga!
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

phantomfreak wrote: 18 Apr 2021, 18:00 I may have the Tu-134 and the Yak-40 on my computer, however I'm away from mine so it may be a week or so before I can check.
That would be great, there's no immediate rush for them
Dan

shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Czechoslovak MiG 21's are progressing nicely (all 160 or so of them), most of the paints are done & the flightplans (once again done by Matt Soden) are also going well. Shouldn't be too long before these are released hopefully

Dan

shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

On going at the same time are the Czechoslovak air force & government transport aircraft, still a couple to do with these as it stands. I have the paint kit for the Simlandmarks (Vala) Yak 40 (thanks to Miljan for that one :D ) so if I can't get the Makc-Sim Yak 40 paintkit I'll do it on the older model. I still haven't managed to find the SBAI Tu-134 paint kit either

Dan

Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Very nice.
Steve
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

Czechoslovak MiG 21's uploaded to the hangar, please give them time to be published. The transports package won't be long either as I have now sourced all the relevant paintkits.

Many thanks to Matt Soden for supplying representative flightplans for these birds as well
Dan

Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

Thanks.
It should take me some time to integrate it but it will be enjoyable doing so.
Steve
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

The Czechoslovak transports, including government aircraft, have been uploaded to hangar. Please make time for them to be made available.

Once again a massive thanks for Matt Soden for doing the representative flightplans for these aircraft which are included in the pack
Dan

geoffj
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by geoffj »

shaggy22 wrote: 05 Apr 2021, 11:10 CH53's uploaded onto the Hangar.

I had to re-upload the Tornado F3 package as the first one failed, I re-uploaded it in 4 parts to keep the size down as I think that's what caused it to fail first time out. Apologies for that

As for my next package I'm keeping shtum for the time being but it contains multiple aircraft types. That said I do need someone to help me out with the research side of it. If anyone has access to the full scramble database & is willing to help then could you please drop me a pm.

Thanks in advance,
Dan
Hi Dan,

Sorry for late response but have been busy moving house. Having problems with my PMs but if you want to let me know what you are looking for research wise let me know.
Cheers,
Geoff
shaggy22
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by shaggy22 »

geoffj wrote: 02 May 2021, 10:19

Sorry for late response but have been busy moving house. Having problems with my PMs but if you want to let me know what you are looking for research wise let me know.
Cheers,
Geoff
No worries, moving house is far more important. That post was originally for the Czechoslovak MiG 21's but that has been completed . The next one would be the Czechoslovak Mi-2's if you don't mind as I'm struggling a bit with those ones.
Dan

geoffj
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: FSX

Post by geoffj »

Dan,
Details in PM stuck in my outbox for some reason! Do you want to try a PM to me and I can then reply?
cheers,
Geoff