The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

AI model

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
Alex64
Cadet
Cadet
Version: FS9

AI model

Post by Alex64 »

Hi!
I'm looking for an airplane model. If anyone has ever met him and he has information, I would thank you.

Hungarian Air Force MiG-29 Fulcrum; with 5 serials for AI traffic. This package requires the Sergey Bunevich (sib2217) MiG-29v2 Foxbat AI model, available on avsimrus.com as a link, or directly on Sergey's site, (www.sbai.ucoz.ua). Repaint by Michael Pearson.

Thanks in advance for the answers.
Alex
jetpilot1980
Captain
Captain
Version: P3D

Re: AI model

Post by jetpilot1980 »

Its on avsim.com file name is sbai_mig29_hungary.zip

https://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=154915
Alex64
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Alex64 »

Hi!
Thanks for the link and effort. but it only has the texture in it. And I need the ai model itself.

MiG-29v2 Foxbat AI model, I'm looking for this.
But thank you very much for your efforts.

Alex
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by gsnde »

Here @ UTT

From mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
Cadet

Post by Alex64 »

Hi Martin!
Thanks for the reply. Others have already written about this option, but only the flight version can be downloaded from this page. And I would need the AI ​​version. Because this specification was given in the texture installation instructions.

MiG-29v2 Foxbat AI model.
gsnde
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

AI model

Post by gsnde »

Sergey never made a flyable aircraft to the best of my knowledge. The one in my link is definitely the AI model.

From mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

AI model

Post by gsnde »

It even says so on that page: „SBAI AI Mig-29 v2“

From mobile hence short
Cheers,
Martin
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Hello,

I'm searching a variant of SBAI MiG-29's model. I'm searching the TANK variant. (for FS9)

I only find the following : W, W1, SMT, ACM and NO_PYLON. I've repaint nd the aircraft.cfg mention a TANK variant.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.
paul day
Captain
Captain
Version: FSX

Post by paul day »

As far as I know, the only Mig 29 model with a tank variant is the MKAI Mig 29 available here in the Aircraft Model(FS9) section page 20.
The models are labelled as "ferry" which is actually is 2xPTB-1150 under wings tanks. I am pretty sue there is no "tank" variant for the SBAI model, but I am willing to be corrected.

Regards Paul Day.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

paul day wrote: 12 Nov 2022, 19:05 As far as I know, the only Mig 29 model with a tank variant is the MKAI Mig 29 available here in the Aircraft Model(FS9) section page 20.
The models are labelled as "ferry" which is actually is 2xPTB-1150 under wings tanks. I am pretty sue there is no "tank" variant for the SBAI model, but I am willing to be corrected.

Regards Paul Day.
Thanks for your answer Paul.

But I'm sure the repaint I have are for SBAI model. I've all the other models corresponding. I've seen the SBAI Tank model in the converted version for FSX/P3D. So I presume there is a FS9 version not converted. But never seen it. I will send a mail to SB to ask.

Regards
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

you do have repaints for the SBAI model but the aircraft CFG was for P3D and the models were named differently, I think you need "model" forget the "tank". I have it if your stuck.
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

f4nutter wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 01:59 you do have repaints for the SBAI model but the aircraft CFG was for P3D and the models were named differently, I think you need "model" forget the "tank". I have it if your stuck.

Hello Ray,

Yes I know the repaints are for converted models. I see the TANK model in the converted pack in MAIW Hangar.

But as I'm always an old FS9 user I've converted all textures in BMP.

For the SBAI model I've these variants : W, W1, SMT, ACM, NO_PYLON (and the same for UB). I also have a K version directly from SBAI.
But I don't have TANK. I you have it for FS9 (or any other) I'm interested.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I think that the tank model was created purely for the conversion and is not available for the fs9 release.
Much in the same way that the SMT model was never generally released for FS9.
Steve
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Firebird wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 12:36 I think that the tank model was created purely for the conversion and is not available for the fs9 release.
Hello

I've SMT model (from a file named AI-MiG-29v2.zip)
I also have K and 35 models (from a file named AI-MiG-29 K.zip).

I don't remember where I've got these two files.

I hope there is a TANK model for FS9 for SBAI ;-)

I know that MKAI model is more recent than SBAI but there are tons of repaints for SBAI and not a lot for the great new MKAI models.
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have the AI-MiG-29v2.zip pack but have never heard of the AI-MiG-29 K.zip.

I have Miljan's models and they are more than good enough for me.
Steve
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

when I painted the Ukraine Digi Camo MiG-29's the MKAI model would not show in any paint programme ( I have FSREPAINT and used The Owl Nest Model viewer ) so couldn't see what I was painting unless I kept starting P3Dv4.
so the only way was to paint the SBAI MiG.
I did start with MK :cry:
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Firebird wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 14:16 I have the AI-MiG-29v2.zip pack but have never heard of the AI-MiG-29 K.zip.

I have Miljan's models and they are more than good enough for me.
I also have MKAI model. But sadly there are not enought repaints for it... I hope repainters will do them ;-)
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Post by TheFoufure »

Firebird wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 12:36 I think that the tank model was created purely for the conversion and is not available for the fs9 release.
Hello.

I just receive a email from SBAI with all is variants. You are right there is any TANK variant for FS9. I already have all of his variant except a .27. I'll test it tonight after work.

I dream that conversion team will compil back the TANK varient for FS9.... but it's only a dream. Or all repainter do their tons of repaints for the new MKAI models.
miljan
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by miljan »

f4nutter wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 14:38 when I painted the Ukraine Digi Camo MiG-29's the MKAI model would not show in any paint programme ( I have FSREPAINT and used The Owl Nest Model viewer ) so couldn't see what I was painting unless I kept starting P3Dv4.
so the only way was to paint the SBAI MiG.
I did start with MK :cry:

I was using owls model viewer for checking my paints on my model and everything looked OK .
Can you tell me was it converted model or original fs9 model?
VIVA LA VIDA
f4nutter
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer

Post by f4nutter »

it was a converted MKAI MiG-29, got a new pc and installed the Owl model viewer but all textures are black n white checked boxes ???
also paid for the FSREPAINT programme and the only model that don't show are... yep you guessed it the MKAI 29's :cry: