The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

Downloading - Repaint Fairchild Republic A-10C thunderbolt II - 23 Fighter Wing FS9 (JYAI)

Technical support for the MAIW website and forums.
jimrodger
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Version: FS9

Downloading - Repaint Fairchild Republic A-10C thunderbolt II - 23 Fighter Wing FS9 (JYAI)

Post by jimrodger »

When downloading this package although the link seems to show the correct file :

https://militaryaiworks.com/download-ha ... g-fs9-jyai

It downloads the JYAI_MC-130J_71st_RQS_FS9.zip file....

(Which I think is John's 71st RQS file that he was getting deleted)

Or is it just me getting it all wrong again!!

Jim
Last edited by jimrodger on 29 May 2022, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
"When all else fails, and your AI doesn't show up...... check the AI slider.......DOH!!!!"
TheFoufure
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Downloading - Repaint Fairchild Republic A-10C thunderbolt II - 23 Fighter Wing FS9 (JYAI)

Post by TheFoufure »

jimrodger wrote: 29 May 2022, 10:00 Or is it just me getting it all wrong again!!

Jim
I've the same problem.

(So I have downloaded the FSX version and I'm actually converting the DDS textures to BMP....)
Firebird
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin

Re: Downloading - Repaint Fairchild Republic A-10C thunderbolt II - 23 Fighter Wing FS9 (JYAI)

Post by Firebird »

I have checked the hangar and found that there is no package for 23rd FW for FS9.

I have a feeling that this maybe because Jim and John both finished paints at the same time for these.
John said in the thread that he asked for his ones to be removed so that Jims could see the light of day. It seems that they were but that the web interface still remains.

I can some things but for this you have to what for Martin or Greg to tidy up.

As for an FS9 package for this unit to be made available it seems that John and Jim need to coordinate between themselves to ensure that one pack does get uploaded for general download.
Steve
Greg
MAIW Admin
MAIW Admin
Version: MSFS

Post by Greg »

It looks like John attached the wrong zip file in the upload form. And I apparently didn't check the file name before release...

I have unpublished the download until John can reupload or somehow just send me the file so I can do the swap.
JohnTenn
Major
Major

Post by JohnTenn »

Re-uploaded.

Don't know what happened there.