The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

A few of my latest

Here you can search for, request or display your military AI repaints for others to enjoy.
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

A few of my latest

Post by Tranquil »

Special design applied to a General Dynamics F 16 "Fighting Falcon" of the 2nd Tactical Wing - 1st Squadron "Stingers" of the Belgian Air force (Air Component) based at Florennes Air Base for the 105th birthday of the squadron (1917/2022).

Special design applied to a Dassault "Rafale" C of Transformation Squadron Rafale ETR 3/4 "Aquitaine" of the French Air Force (FAF) based at Air base 113 "Antoine de Saint-Exupéry" of Saint-Dizier-Robinson for the Rafale Solo Display 2022.

Special design applied to Dassault "Rafale B" from 30th Fighter Wing - 1/30 "Côte d'Argent" Fighter and Experimental Squadron of French Air Force (AA) based at BA 118 Mont de Marsan with a special decoration for the 2022 Tiger Meet.

Special design applied on a Dassault "Mirage" 2000C RDI from Fighter Squadron 2/5 "Ile de France" of the French Air Force (AA) based at Nancy-Ochey Air Base 115 Orange-Caritat "Capitaine de Seynes" with a special decoration "Mission Accomplie" in 2022 before the reactivation on "Rafale C"

Special tail art applied ta a General Dynamics F-16C block 52 "Falcon" of the 116 Pteriga Maxis - 335 Mira "Tigris" of the Hellenic Air Force (HAF) based at Araxos / Patras AB and bearing a special marking for the Tiger Meet 2022.

Special design "Heritage" applied to a Beechcraft T-6 "Texan II" of 14th Flying Training Wing (14 FTW) - 41st Flying Training Squadron (41 FTS) "Flying Buzzsaws" of the United States Air Force (USAF) based at Colombus Air Force Base and bearing a special marking to honor of all Columbus AFB First Assignment Instructor Pilots (FAIP). On the tail of the heritage, T-6 is a black and white skull and crossbones, resembling the 14th FTW FAIP’s patch worn on their uniform.

Special Design applied to a McDonnell Douglas EF-18A/B-24-MC+ "Hornet" of Ala 15 of the Spanish Air force (Ejército del aire) based at Zaragoza AB for the 35 years (1988/2021) of the squadron.

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.
lewis
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: FS9

Re: A few of my latest

Post by lewis »

Are they available? Thanks
Victory103
Colonel
Colonel
Version: P3D

Post by Victory103 »

Thanks for returning to the AI repaint desk, I was looking for the Blue Angel Super Hornets! Great to see more heritage USAF paints and the SNJ/T6/Harvards.
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
NAVY SAR

-Chris
Tranquil
MAIW Developer
MAIW Developer
Version: MSFS

Post by Tranquil »

And a few more.......

Most of my files can be downloaded from my FB page or by email request

Much thanks

Mark
Image Image
The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel.