The website and forum will be intermittently unavailable while we're making some security updates.
File uploads to the download hangar are also disabled until further notice.

RAF Tristar FSX

Discussion, tutorials,hints and tips relating to designing military ai aircraft.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

RAF Tristar FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Hi Guys

Has anyone got a FSX model of the RAF TriStar in the old colours, not the grey camo please.
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
Jim
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
Version: P3D

Re: RAF Tristar FSX

Post by Jim »

Not me, but you might convert those in the "nbegvn06.zip" Brize Norton FS9 pack on FlightSim.com?

Jim
TimC340
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by TimC340 »

There are two AI RAF L1011 Tristars in circulation that I'm aware of - the UKMil/DWAI version and the CDAI version. There is a white livery in the UKMil pack (but only one), but I've never seen one for the CDAI model.
VulcanDriver
MAIW Staff
MAIW Staff
Version: FSX

Post by VulcanDriver »

Jim wrote: 06 Nov 2022, 12:51 Not me, but you might convert those in the "nbegvn06.zip" Brize Norton FS9 pack on FlightSim.com?

Jim
Hi Jim

The one in that package is the PSAI one. Converted it to FSX using MCX but the animations have been stripped so the U/C remains down etc. How to do I convert the .mdl so the animations still work?

TIA
John

"That is the biggest fool thing we have ever done. The A-bomb will never go off, and I speak as an expert in explosives." - Admiral William Leahy
Jim
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by Jim »

Sorry John, That's beyond my skill set, which is pretty basic I'm afraid.

Jim